Sign in to follow this  
Bullit Trade

Support at BOB non existant?

Bullit Trade

Sent in 4 messages to Bob support over last few days re an issue, got nothing back, WTF, any ideas guys?

Bullit Trade

Arrgghhh Spelling. Existent, yeah I know.

NooNooBug

With the past few days and the issues the BoB team have had to face I would have to say "Please be Patient" I am sure they will get to your query as soon as they can.

rezizter

Could you im me your ticket numbers and we can have a look.

I see you have 4 tickets open for the same thing, all related to your account. Please be advised that it was sorted out yesterday

qball

You were removed from the Selling group in November of last year, due to an order that was in question. Khone from our team did respond to you on the 31st December, advising why you were removed. Please note - when sending in support tickets please only use one ticket, this makes it easier to manage the communication with you, especially if it relates to same topic or subject. Multiple tickets can cause delays as the tickets go into a queue system, and are then taken by the available support staff, so in order to avoid multiple staff dealing with multiple tickets, 1 ticket number should be used. Responses may take up to 2 working days due to the volume of email we receive, the 1st of January was a public holiday and excludes weekends and public holidays.

You have selling status now.