Sign in to follow this  
Jazipc

Seller not answering my questions?

Jazipc

Ok so I've sent a seller 2 questions regarding 2 different packages they have for offer to which they have not replied. I sent the first question on the 26th of Dec and the second on the 31st. I've noticed that the buyer also gave rating on the 3rd to other buyers which means they were active from the 30th to the 3rd. Is it possible my questions aren't going through or is the buyer blatantly ignoring me?

Little Miss Muffet

Could you post a link to the item and the question you are asking?

Jazipc

It's the screen shots I took of my questions logged in my bidorbuy questions. It doesn't show on the sellers page that's why I took screenies as opposed to sending the actual link.

This is the product link: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/129093866/Spyder_MR100_Pro_Pack_Bargain.html

If you click on my first link you'll see I asked the seller a question about the product on the 26th of Dec.

Little Miss Muffet

One of the listings has paintballs and a gun and shipping is the same as the gun only.

Nevertheles,he should answer your question.

Tell him you are very interested in his product but need your question answered

If you read the thread" Feedback to Bidorbuy"--- "Thumbnails missing" there have been hitches on Bidorbuy as the IT guys are upgrading. Perhaps your question did not get through:colbert:

Edited by geewhizz

Jazipc

How can I contact the seller without asking them via a question?

Little Miss Muffet

There is no way to contact a seller other than through a question. Best to phone Bidorbuy tomorrow to get help

NooNooBug

Sending questions between 26th & 30th Dec was before the glitches happened so "should" have gone through, however in all fairness perhaps the Seller was trying to have some family time and hasn't had access to stock info to answer questions OR hasn't even looked at Q & A. So if I where you I would wait for a reply during today, as alot of businesses / etc are open again or full staff again as of today. If you do not have a reply by tonight I would send a "new" question.

Colin_P

If a seller does not answer questions in a reasonable time, move on and find a seller who will. Of course, many people are away over this period, but if you're listing items on the 31st of December, then I reckon you should answer questions too.

chrisc

As I stated in another post, this is not always a suitable alternative, to find an alternative supplier