Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Missing thumbnails & listings?

voldermort
They are looking into it Sammy.

Thanks Andries

Free Soul Styles

Hi everyone,

I'm not getting my notifications from bob. payments, orders, etc... I always get them, but as of this evening, not a single one.

rezizter
Hi everyone,

I'm not getting my notifications from bob. payments, orders, etc... I always get them, but as of this evening, not a single one.

Logs show mail was temporarily differed, but that from 22:07 onwards mail was being delivered. Please advise if mails have now been received.

voldermort
Logs show mail was temporarily differed, but that from 22:07 onwards mail was being delivered. Please advise if mails have now been received.

Emails from today received - yesterdays emails lost somewhere in cyberspace. Also when I go onto items open, click 100 items per page & click relistings, it keeps automatically reverting back to 25 items per page with latest items placed on BoB showing.

rezizter
Emails from today received - yesterdays emails lost somewhere in cyberspace. Also when I go onto items open, click 100 items per page & click relistings, it keeps automatically reverting back to 25 items per page with latest items placed on BoB showing.

Having a quick look.

Regarding the items displayed on a page, this is your browser that stores that information. Basically you need to adjust your browsers settings to remember your preferences, and here you can also tell it to remember your form data.

For firefox here is a description on how do do it.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/settings-privacy-browsing-history-do-not-track

Basically in Edit > Settings

Privacy Tab >

Select under Firefox will: Remember history.

voldermort
Having a quick look.

Regarding the items displayed on a page, this is your browser that stores that information. Basically you need to adjust your browsers settings to remember your preferences, and here you can also tell it to remember your form data.

For firefox here is a description on how do do it.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/settings-privacy-browsing-history-do-not-track

Basically in Edit > Settings

Privacy Tab >

Select under Firefox will: Remember history.

Thanks for that but it has sorted itself out - whenever there is a problem on BoB (emails & such) the page count which I mentioned above does not work, sure this happens to others as well.

Seeds and All

Many of our listings that are yet to open are missing their thumbnail images.

rezizter

There is a large generation busy happening, once it is complete, the queue will move quicker and the thumbnails will generate

rezizter

ok normal listings are generating.

voldermort

I have a lot of new listings I am busy with - all due to open at 6.30 pm tonight......none of the thumbnails are showing.

voldermort

Thumbnails just appeared now, thanks to whoever sorted it out.

rezizter
Thumbnails just appeared now, thanks to whoever sorted it out.

We are generating them slowly by surely

booksallsizes

Must I be concerned about all my missing thumbnails on open items (For seller Books Etc) - or just be patient and wait for regeneration...

rezizter

we are regenerating them

Seeds and All

We still have many thumbnail images missing on items due to open. We want to start opening some of them today but don't want to start till they have been sorted out. Please see if you can regenerate them.

booksallsizes

I don't want to be too much of a pain on this matter but it's virtually impossible to browse listings in the book section, there are soooo many missing thumbnails I just gave up!

Colin_P

Agreed. The last two days there have been more thumbnails missing than there. I just ran one of my saved searches, and 23 of the first 40 results have no thumbnails. It's annoying as a buyer, but it must be infuriating for the sellers who are losing business because buyers can't be bothered to read each item and check the full listing.

Even if you do check a listing, some of the images are missing. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between those that have thumbnails and those that have images on the listing - I clicked on two at random, one with a thumbnail and one without, and neither of them showed images in the listing itself.

Given that most sellers use the image both as a marketing tool and as part of the description, I'd rate this problem as pretty serious and in need of immediate attention.

rezizter
We still have many thumbnail images missing on items due to open. We want to start opening some of them today but don't want to start till they have been sorted out. Please see if you can regenerate them.

I have manually gone through your listings and regenerated them. Please confirm

rezizter
I don't want to be too much of a pain on this matter but it's virtually impossible to browse listings in the book section, there are soooo many missing thumbnails I just gave up!

Going through books now, will let you know when done

Little Miss Muffet

Thumbnails????:colbert:

rezizter
Thumbnails????:colbert:

unfortunately yes

Seeds and All
I have manually gone through your listings and regenerated them. Please confirm

Thanks. I can see that more thumbnails have been regenerated. There are still a few listings with missing thumbnails on our items not yet open list.

booksallsizes

None of my thumbnails (for Books Etc) that I've listed today so far are showing. They're also not yet open but there are a lot of open ones that are still missing. I haven't checked my other account yet.

Thanks for keeping us posted, rezizter - I don't know about other categories but the book category looks to be a huge problem. Hope you don't have a hard time sorting it out!

voldermort

a lot of my thumbnails are missing, especially in books categories. a lot of items been tracked but not sure how anybody would buy them with no images :sad:

booksallsizes

I don't know if I should bother to carry on listing until this is sorted. No point when the book can't be seen. I'll have a glass of wine instead :cool: