Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Missing thumbnails & listings?

qball
Thanks - As per my earlier post above:

Hi

I received bids on the following 11 actions on 2 January between roughly 22h20 and 22h40:

128768020; 128768021; 128768095; 128768094; 128768081; 128768091; 128768092; 128767993; 128768085; 128768040; 128768037.

I only have the email bid notifications to refer to, as these bids do not yet reflect again on my seller’s page. The buyer bid again on 128768091 and 128768094 last night – they must be very puzzled why their bids no longer reflected (so these two actions reflect on my seller’s page)

I know I am just a small seller, but as a full-time student I rely on what I sell on bidorbuy as a source of income.

Please would you make sure that these bids don’t slip through the cracks.

Many thanks

Which bidders were affected for which trades?

We cannot re-instate those bids from that time period. The only way is for the affected bidders to bid again. We can contact them to ask them to re-bid.

Not1CentMore

Missing thumbnails on auctions 'in the wings'; scheduled to open Wednesday AM. Haven't checked all that are open to see if any missing.

Ruthie

rezizter
Did not have a chance to get specific item numbers last night, but a random glance at the listings today shows more listings without thumbnails than ever before.

No wonder my sales have slumped to zero!

Example:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4929[/ATTACH]

Hi

I went through every item you have, and where necessary regenerated thumbnails. Please confirm that they are all showing on your side

Vintage_Collectables
Which bidders were affected for which trades?

We cannot re-instate those bids from that time period. The only way is for the affected bidders to bid again. We can contact them to ask them to re-bid.

JomoK bid on the following 11 auctions on 2 Jan: 128768020; 128768021; 128768095; 128768094; 128768081; 128768091; 128768092; 128767993; 128768085; 128768040; 128768037.

After the above bids disappeared, JomoK bid again only on 128768091 and 128768094, so he/she needs to rebid on the remaining 9.

These auctions end tomorrow (8 Jan). What happens if the buyer does not understand that he/she needs to rebid on the remaining 9 auctions?

Surely the bids placed on 2 Jan are still binding, even if you cannot re-instate them. Please let me know if you require the bid notification emails from 2 Jan.

Thanks

voldermort

I am going through some of my listings & notice (since yesterday already) when I click on items there is no image on the thumbnail, only writing - however if I navigate back & then go back to the item the image will show?? Anybody else experiencing this??

Cali Craft and Gems

@Voldermort - me too. This is what makes it so difficult to pinpoint the "bad" listings! I'll perhaps only have time over the weekend when the shop is closed to go through each and every listing to check.

rezizter
I am going through some of my listings & notice (since yesterday already) when I click on items there is no image on the thumbnail, only writing - however if I navigate back & then go back to the item the image will show?? Anybody else experiencing this??

could be browser cache.

there are a few thumbnails missing. I am regenerating them as we speak

rezizter
@Voldermort - me too. This is what makes it so difficult to pinpoint the "bad" listings! I'll perhaps only have time over the weekend when the shop is closed to go through each and every listing to check.

We have manually gone through each and every one of your listings, and where necessary regenerated thumbnails. Please let us know if you have any further issues

qball
JomoK bid on the following 11 auctions on 2 Jan: 128768020; 128768021; 128768095; 128768094; 128768081; 128768091; 128768092; 128767993; 128768085; 128768040; 128768037.

After the above bids disappeared, JomoK bid again only on 128768091 and 128768094, so he/she needs to rebid on the remaining 9.

These auctions end tomorrow (8 Jan). What happens if the buyer does not understand that he/she needs to rebid on the remaining 9 auctions?

Surely the bids placed on 2 Jan are still binding, even if you cannot re-instate them. Please let me know if you require the bid notification emails from 2 Jan.

Thanks

Yes, the user will need to rebid. We are uncovering all sorts of scenarios which affected both bids and orders, as such we cannot re-instate or consider those bids to be valid. I have called the user but no answer, so I have left a message as well as sent him an email.

voldermort
We have manually gone through each and every one of your listings, and where necessary regenerated thumbnails. Please let us know if you have any further issues

Thanks so much. I have a stack of new items I will be listing from tomorrow, will these be affected?

Vintage_Collectables
I have called the user but no answer, so I have left a message as well as sent him an email.

Please forward me a copy of the contents of that email for clarification. Thanks

rezizter
Thanks so much. I have a stack of new items I will be listing from tomorrow, will these be affected?

no

almost done with your regenerating

rezizter
no

ok done.

Please let me know if you find listings with missing thumbnails

voldermort
no

Excellent - thanks

voldermort
ok done.

Please let me know if you find listings with missing thumbnails

Will do, thanks for the help

Vintage_Collectables

Hi qball. Thanks for communicating with the bidder. Just to let you know he rebid, so it has been a successful transaction :bigsmile:

qball
Hi qball. Thanks for communicating with the bidder. Just to let you know he rebid, so it has been a successful transaction :bigsmile:

No problem. Glad to hear that he rebid.

Cali Craft and Gems

Needed to edit a listing as one of the two items has been sold in the shop, but the listing "body" won't open. I can change the title and the quantity, but when I click "update listing" and check it by opening the listing, the images are gone (header and item) and the funny "A" characters are there.

Highly frustrating and I dare not try out any other listing in case they are the same 'mess'. Item ID 129327094

alloway65

I tried to modify a listing yesterday, had no luck either!

qball

We have a problem again with the Image Server, she is broken... the guys are attending to it, but I cannot say how long it will take to remedy.

We apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

qball

I have been told it is fixed... any issues with missing thumbnails please let us know.

Cali Craft and Gems

Much better now - thank you!

alloway65

I have a listing thumb nail not showing this morning!

meeks
I have a listing thumb nail not showing this morning!

I have the same problem . Item ID 131229072 .In fact on Crazy wednesday auction several thumbnails missing affecting sellers

Rare NotesCoins

Missing Picture

I have the same problem . Item ID 131229072 .In fact on Crazy wednesday auction several thumbnails missing affecting sellers

This is getting ridiculous now.

Last week I had to delete all the auction we loaded as you changed you're server. Now this happens again. I pay staff to do double work. Now he cant load items as they don't appear. Not a happy bobber right now.

You used to be such a nice site.