Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Missing thumbnails & listings?

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

I understand there was some upgrading done but we have some missing thumbnails again and strangely a comepletely missing listing ,lost somewhere in cyberspace

trade id 129378736

this id was listed last night 129470443 but cannot be found at all,i dont want to relist the item and then the originla listing suddenly makes an appearance,could someone please check on the above items

thanks

neil

TribalTrade    10
TribalTrade

All my ratings received from buyers since around 18:00 last night is not on my profile, or on their own "ratings given to sellers."

I received the e-mails concerning the ratings.

I just thought I would let the Team know.

AnitaL    10
AnitaL

Good morning,

All ratings, completed orders (status updates), tracking numbers sent via the bob message system for yesterday between 18:00 - 23:00 is missing.

Kind Regards

Anita

qball    11
qball

It appears that transactions between 8pm and midnight last night did not get migrated to the new servers at Neotel, as a result, all the activity that took place during that time period does not currently reflect on the new servers. We are busy trying to recover the data and will have to manually go through all those transactions and match them again. This may take a few days depending on the number of trades affected.

Please don’t ship anything until we have re-instated and matched the orders again. This affects orders, ratings, status updates, messages, payments, payout requests, the Q&A.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Yeppers... here, too. Haven't checked every single Buy Now and Auction, but ones I did notice were Auctions... 'page' after 'page' and 'spotty'; here and there.

Tried listing more this AM (my time) and no thumbnails, so decided to just 'sit tight' until mid-week next and try again.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Apart form the listed thumbnails missing,new listings done this morning are also not generating the thumbnails,more than 3 hours and the thumbnails are not showing,so am too scared to keep listing in case this has to be redone,

Any info on why these current listings are producing thumbnails within half an hour like normal?

neil

ps,listing time lost cannot be made up again,resulting in loss of income to sellers and of course fees and commisions to bob .!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

I too have a lot of thumbnails that are missing.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Hi all - sorry about the recent mess - it's been quite taxing for us :embarrest:

Thumbnails for ATA, Tananka and Not1Centmore are busy being refreshed at the moment...

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Thank-you, Mac... and all the guys and gals working their fingers to the bone to get all the glinches out.

Ruthie

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thank you for all the hard work,always appreciated

neil

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

If you notice any issues with thumbnails - please post here - we monitor this thread and will be able to help over the weekend as well....

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Thanks so much

Vintage_Collectables    10
Vintage_Collectables

Hi

I received bids on the following 11 actions on 2 January between roughly 22h20 and 22h40:

128768020; 128768021; 128768095; 128768094; 128768081; 128768091; 128768092; 128767993; 128768085; 128768040; 128768037.

I only have the email bid notifications to refer to, as these bids do not yet reflect again on my seller’s page. The buyer bid again on 128768091 and 128768094 last night – they must be very puzzled why their bids no longer reflected (so these two actions reflect on my seller’s page)

I know I am just a small seller, but as a full-time student I rely on what I sell on bidorbuy as a source of income.

Please would you make sure that these bids don’t slip through the cracks.

Many thanks

rezizter    10
rezizter

Hi Vintage Collectables. It is an issue caused by our migration. We have a dedicated team dealing with this issue, who will be in contact with you.

Please accept our apologies, but it will get fixed up shortly.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

About 80% (or thereabout) of our thumbnails are missing. They were there over the weekend, but have vanished again this morning.

rezizter    10
rezizter
About 80% (or thereabout) of our thumbnails are missing. They were there over the weekend, but have vanished again this morning.

Hi went throught your yet to open, and open trades, and all images and thumnails appear to be showing.

could you give me a order number of a trade where you are facing issues, so that I may take a look

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi

Item numbers:

etc

And then there are ones where the thumbnail will show on my seller home page, but when you open the listing the thumbnail is not there. Example: 126455540

Thanks, CCG

rezizter    10
rezizter
Hi

Item numbers:

etc

And then there are ones where the thumbnail will show on my seller home page, but when you open the listing the thumbnail is not there. Example: 126455540

Thanks, CCG

They are working now. Please confirm from your side,

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi

I have not had the time to check properly, but at first glance there are still missing thumbnails. I'll get the item numbers when I have the chance later tonight.

Many thanks,

CCG

Vintage_Collectables

Hi rezizter

Thanks for your reply. I am concerned because this issue has not been fixed, and no one has contacted me yet.

The auctions are ending tomorrow evening. If the issue is not sorted by then, the buyer will be in a position where only 2 of their 11 auction bids go in for a possible successful win. This obviously creates a hassle.

As you are aware, it is not possible for me to contact the bidder and explain why their bids for R1500 have disappeared. If the issue is not resolved before that time, I must insist that bidorbuy contacts the bidder to explain the situation.

Thanks

Cali Craft and Gems

Did not have a chance to get specific item numbers last night, but a random glance at the listings today shows more listings without thumbnails than ever before.

No wonder my sales have slumped to zero!

Example:

CCGscreen.jpg.6bfda58d19022e2e1d982e9633231f72.jpg

Edited by Cali Craft and Gems

qball    11
qball
Hi rezizter

Thanks for your reply. I am concerned because this issue has not been fixed, and no one has contacted me yet.

The auctions are ending tomorrow evening. If the issue is not sorted by then, the buyer will be in a position where only 2 of their 11 auction bids go in for a possible successful win. This obviously creates a hassle.

As you are aware, it is not possible for me to contact the bidder and explain why their bids for R1500 have disappeared. If the issue is not resolved before that time, I must insist that bidorbuy contacts the bidder to explain the situation.

Thanks

Please give me the trade id's. Please note, if the bids were placed during that time period, they would have been successful at the time, but they will not show now on the same auction. The bidder will need to rebid. Please advise which bidders so we can inform them. We cannot re-instate these bids.

Thanks

Vintage_Collectables
Please give me the trade id's. Please note, if the bids were placed during that time period, they would have been successful at the time, but they will not show now on the same auction. The bidder will need to rebid. Please advise which bidders so we can inform them. We cannot re-instate these bids.

Thanks

Thanks - As per my earlier post above:

Hi

I received bids on the following 11 actions on 2 January between roughly 22h20 and 22h40:

128768020; 128768021; 128768095; 128768094; 128768081; 128768091; 128768092; 128767993; 128768085; 128768040; 128768037.

I only have the email bid notifications to refer to, as these bids do not yet reflect again on my seller’s page. The buyer bid again on 128768091 and 128768094 last night – they must be very puzzled why their bids no longer reflected (so these two actions reflect on my seller’s page)

I know I am just a small seller, but as a full-time student I rely on what I sell on bidorbuy as a source of income.

Please would you make sure that these bids don’t slip through the cracks.

Many thanks