Sign in to follow this  
susanwiese

SNC completed, now he paid... what do I do now?

susanwiese

Hi everyone,

A buyer ordered an item from me in the beginning of December, but never paid and I filed a SNC which he ignored.

I got my success fees back and thought it was over and done with. Yesterday I received notification that he paid for

his order. I had a look at his profile and he got blacklisted in the last couple of days - he is probably trying to get that

reversed by paying for all his orders now?!

I have no problem fulfilling his order once we reopen in January. That will be my first priority. But I now worry that

he will give me a negative rating because I gave him one after the SNC was completed. Is he still able to rate sellers

if he's blacklisted? I do not want a revenge rating...

Also, how do I now deal with the success fee of R1.95 BidorBuy gave back to me? Will the BOB system automatically

see the guy has now paid and deduct the success fee from my account again or is there something I should do?

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/user/2760566/Scratchgwaiza

Digital Wolf

The buyer will be unable to rate you as the SNC was completed. But revenge ratings are not permitted any way and will be removed by bidorbuy if you report it to them.

Once you fulfill his order you can press the "Retract SNC" link under his order, this will sort out the success fees etc.

I would still leave the buyer with a neutral rating, I wouldn't change it back to a negative as this might be seen as "hostile".

admin
The buyer will be unable to rate you as the SNC was completed. But revenge ratings are not permitted any way and will be removed by bidorbuy if you report it to them.

Once you fulfill his order you can press the "Retract SNC" link under his order, this will sort out the success fees etc.

I would still leave the buyer with a neutral rating, I wouldn't change it back to a negative as this might be seen as "hostile".

susanwiese

Thank you Digital Wolf and Admin. I will retract the SNC once I completed his order. Feeling much better about the situation now!