Sign in to follow this  
staccato

To everyone out there!

staccato    10
staccato

Wishing all my friends and fellow Bobbers a joyous and blessed Christmas. May you all have an awesome Christmas day!

dstorm    10
dstorm

Thanks

a lot!

Between having another whisky and sliding down the chimney (feet first!) a very Xmas to you and all!!

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Merry Christmas.

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

To everyone on the forum, may you be blessed over the festive season, Merry Christmas !

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hello forum family - I have just realised I must get a laptop pretty soon. When one's cellphone or iphone packs up, losing contact numbers in the process, it is NOT funny.

Compliments to you all and very best wishes for the new year of 2014. Let us hope it has fewer curve balls than 2013 has had! And may we all keep healthy, wealthy and wise.

Hugs

lilythepink and MrAerospace

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
Hello forum family - I have just realised I must get a laptop pretty soon. When one's cellphone or iphone packs up, losing contact numbers in the process, it is NOT funny.

Compliments to you all and very best wishes for the new year of 2014. Let us hope it has fewer curve balls than 2013 has had! And may we all keep healthy, wealthy and wise.

Hugs

lilythepink and MrAerospace

All the best to you for 2014 too !

To the rest of the Forum family may you have a good New Year Celebration & a prosperous 2014.