Sign in to follow this  
Rambeo

Embedded AD's in the forum page

Rambeo    10
Rambeo

Did Any body else see this the ad claims that the site has Scam protection. It's just a pity they don't have spell check. I mean really "Mailorder BIDES"

LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4914[/ATTACH]

staccato    10
staccato
Did Any body else see this the ad claims that the site has Scam protection. It's just a pity they don't have spell check. I mean really "Mailorder BIDES"

LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4914[/ATTACH]

You have a virus! The ad is from your pc. Do a Google search for Roguekiller or Malwarebytes, (free downloads) it will remove the offending ad plus any other malware. Normal antivirus does not detect it..

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Using Windows Explorer and they started appearing after auto update to Windows 11... just on BoB Forum pages and no where else. The ads 'seem to be' mostly from google 1-click / ad sense and I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to remove. I have AVG Business Pro Security Suite and they block everything and still....

Started 'playing' with Windows 11 (tools/safety/turn on tracking protection) and a link to:

http://www.iegallery.com/en-us/trackingprotectionlists

"Google is currently circumventing the privacy preferences of Internet Explorer users. By default, IE blocks third-party cookies unless the site presents a P3P Compact Policy Statement indicating how the site will use the cookie and that the site’s use does not include tracking the user. Google’s P3P policy causes Internet Explorer to accept Google’s cookies even though the policy does not state Google’s intent".

I clicked on ADD button by 'Stop Google Tracking' and poof.... they are gone. Maybe this will help if you are using Windows.

Ruthie