Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Payments Requested

voldermort

Is there a problem with Absa.....usually when I put through a request to BoB before 9am, funds are always in my account that night. Did this yesterday morning but nothing received yet - first time this has happened.

TribalTrade

I requested payment to my Nedbank account yesterday morning, and it always clears before 16:00 the same day.

I received the payment today at 05:20.

Somewhere something did go wrong.

staccato

I also requested a payout yesterday before 9am and also still waiting, usually it is in my account by just after midnight. I think the problem is with Bid or Buy. Admin, whats wrong?

voldermort
I also requested a payout yesterday before 9am and also still waiting, usually it is in my account by just after midnight. I think the problem is with Bid or Buy. Admin, whats wrong?

Are you also with Absa?

qball

We had a slight delay yesterday, but the funds should appear in your account during the course of the day. Please note, this is a best effort service, we may from time to time experience delays etc.

We apologise for the delay and for any inconvenience caused.

staccato
Are you also with Absa?

I am with FNB

voldermort
I am with FNB

Oh ok then it was a BoB issue

staccato

Why should Bobpay be compulsory? Bob's delay problems also become compulsory, Bob draws interest on MY money and charges a R5 fee each time to pay me MY money. I pay listing and success fees and still get charged a fee to get my money. Unlike some, I can't afford to get my money only once a month or wait for it to reach R3000 plus to save on payout fees. I know this issue has been brought up before, but I think it's a little unfair. I don't like to be "managed"

staccato
We had a slight delay yesterday, but the funds should appear in your account during the course of the day. Please note, this is a best effort service, we may from time to time experience delays etc.

We apologise for the delay and for any inconvenience caused.

It is now Saturday and still no funds reflecting in my account. I received an email from the operations manager , see below;

Hi Geoff

As advised on the forum, we experienced a slight delay yesterday, the funds should appear on your account shortly. We apologise for the delay.

Kind regards,

Shortly has now become longly. It's a long weekend and I need the funds!

voldermort
It is now Saturday and still no funds reflecting in my account. I received an email from the operations manager , see below;

Hi Geoff

As advised on the forum, we experienced a slight delay yesterday, the funds should appear on your account shortly. We apologise for the delay.

Kind regards,

Shortly has now become longly. It's a long weekend and I need the funds!

Are you sure it isn't through yet? Just asking because mine came through last night at about 9pm (normal time that I usually receive bank sms)

staccato

Eventually came through at 5am this morning. I hope this doesn't happen too often...

voldermort
Eventually came through at 5am this morning. I hope this doesn't happen too often...

I agree but at least we got it before the weekend kicked in :blink1:

staccato
I agree but at least we got it before the weekend kicked in :blink1:

Phew!!:bigsmile: