Sign in to follow this  
staccato

Latco 100kpa geyser presure valve wanted

staccato    10
staccato

I need a Latco 100 kpa geyser pressure valve , new or second hand. If it leaks a little its ok. as long as it works.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Sorry, Geoff. We'd have helped if we could but MrA says he doesn't have one.

mrmouse    12
mrmouse
I need a Latco 100 kpa geyser pressure valve , new or second hand. If it leaks a little its ok. as long as it works.

you can set a standard latco valve to any pressure you want as long as your out flow is correct or the pipe is long enough to overcome 1 bar of pressure

staccato    10
staccato
you can set a standard latco valve to any pressure you want as long as your out flow is correct or the pipe is long enough to overcome 1 bar of pressure

I know exactly how it all works, the problem is to get one at a reasonable price, any adjustable valve available would also be welcome but as far as I know, Latco is the only adjustable valve available at a lower price than the rest, unless one pays between R400 to R500. I need it for a homemade solar geyser.

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

gravity feed with a cistern valve to cut off inlet water , unit lower than 5 metres above ground .will give you more than 1 bar pressure on outlet but static pressure inside.if you dont want any pressure build up inside the homemade system tank pressure will allways be at 1 bar but the higher you go the higher your outlet gets , make sure you have adequate outgassing arrangements or a 1 bar pressure release as well , problem with a latco if its an open system it wont work .a homemade closed circuit system on a hot day may surprise you and your neighbors when a water tank goes pop.You can buy complete 100 litre low pressure systems for R2500 if funds are available .As an electrical inspector i get to see loads of strange homemade things, people have installed in houses , and get to fix the damages afterwards when they fail .100 litres of 96deg water makes a mess , safety is paramount on a project like this .

Edited by mrmouse

staccato    10
staccato

I have done this before, works like a charm. I have a pressure relief valve installed, using a 500 litre tank. I am on a farm. Cant use my system till I get a Latco. I found a place in Jo Burg, at R218 for a new one plus postage. Thanks anyway.

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

you wont get it much cheaper than that .

cp27    10
cp27
I have done this before, works like a charm. I have a pressure relief valve installed, using a 500 litre tank. I am on a farm. Cant use my system till I get a Latco. I found a place in Jo Burg, at R218 for a new one plus postage. Thanks anyway.

Hi, I have a "cobra watertech" masterflo II pa4 pressure control and expansion valve.

system pressure 100kpa. I replace my geyser and had to put a higher pressure valve on.

You can have this if you can use it.

staccato    10
staccato
Hi, I have a "cobra watertech" masterflo II pa4 pressure control and expansion valve.

system pressure 100kpa. I replace my geyser and had to put a higher pressure valve on.

You can have this if you can use it.

Will be most grateful thanks! I am willing to pay for it and the shipping if the price is reasonable.

cp27    10
cp27
Will be most grateful thanks! I am willing to pay for it and the shipping if the price is reasonable.

Hi, Make it R75 shipping included. It isn't worth much to me, it should be 100% because they took it off when they fitted the new geyser.

staccato    10
staccato
Hi, Make it R75 shipping included. It isn't worth much to me, it should be 100% because they took it off when they fitted the new geyser.

Fantastic thanks! Please list as a buy now for R80 under "caravans" no need for description, heading can be "item for staccato". Thanks again!

cp27    10
cp27
Fantastic thanks! Please list as a buy now for R80 under "caravans" no need for description, heading can be "item for staccato". Thanks again!

It has been listed, I will most probably send it of tomorrow or Wednesday, Regards

staccato    10
staccato
It has been listed, I will most probably send it of tomorrow or Wednesday, Regards

Many many thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4912[/ATTACH]

58f5a74d17d3b_likebutton.jpg.62aaf0af37632a261d9e371270ad3e0e.jpg

cp27    10
cp27
Many many thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4912[/ATTACH]

It's a pleasure, I like the like button. Regards