Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Why so quiet, forum family?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

This time last year we had a busy, happy forum.

Where is everybody this year? Hope you'll all feel revived and be posting in 2014! It's too quiet without you all.

Wayne, where are you lad?

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Down in Cape Town.... Busy shopping. You all must have a blessed festive season. May 2014 be a busy on line shopping for all. Hope there will be no grumpy buyers.

wayjen    10
wayjen

boo!

eating breakfast!!!

alloway65    10
alloway65

Like me they are all possibly busy doing (at the last minute) their private and business tax returns, not to mention their VAT returns.....as well as shopping and planning their Christmas lunch for family and friends.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Hunkered in. Freezing rain last two days (some tree limbs snapped and others are touching the ground - electricity in and out) and I am just a tad too 'mature' to go slippin' and slidin'. Weeble wabble fall down..... boom! And, for some reason, the 'bounce back' takes a heck of a lot longer.

Ruthie

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Enjoying my son who arrived from UK today.He told me he was arriving on Tuesday and with a few lies from Dad, who had me totally duped into believing he was having brunch with ex collegues,fetched him at the airport.

Have been Christmas shopping since October as do not want the same last minute thingy I had last year.

Besides our family has doubled in the last two years--3 Daughter in-laws and 2 grandchildren. Am I going to cry when my Granddaughter goes home at end December? yes!! :wub:

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I've been quiet for several reasons: Been on the road a lot (one trip to Cape Town, and two trips to PE - got back last night again), and been extremely busyi in the shop...

No peace for the wicked! :)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Lovely to see folks telling us what they've been doing.

Now all of you - "granny" says, KEEP IT UP. lol

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

I've discovered Most Haunted on Youtube and now I'm hooked. Lesley is the funniest when something happens.

[video=youtube_share;JKnpGmJseC4]http://youtu.be/JKnpGmJseC4

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Spent some time in Cape Town with the youngest, just the 2 of us. Went to see my parents & sister, went all over, did loads of shopping, doubled our luggage and am now home again trying to get into Christmas gear before the 2 oldest daughters arrive next week. Oh and daughter # 3 had a baby boy while I was away...life is hectic & full...oh I like it that way actually ! To those who celebrate, may you have a blessed Christmas. For those you have had a tough year on whatever level may 2014 bring new beginnings, new friends & many happy times for you all.

kyle2    10
kyle2

Just come back from Mauritius on business....

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
Just come back from Mauritius on business....

Oh shame that must have been hectic ! (hehehe!)

svw    10
svw
This time last year we had a busy, happy forum.

Where is everybody this year? Hope you'll all feel revived and be posting in 2014! It's too quiet without you all.

Still here :rolleyes: just been a bit hectic of late - in the throws of opening another business so unfortunately have not been selling on 'bob' for the past few months. Must admit I have missed not selling BUT I will be back once both ends of the candle stop resembling a rocket launch...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hi Sue - great hearing from you on the forum again.

Now, tell me - how many blue hibiscus plants have you raised? Hugs.

svw    10
svw
Staring at clouds.

:nuts:..."LIKE"

About half a dozen happily fixated on the clouds Janet...