Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Funniest Rating Ever......

voldermort

So, I had a person buy a LP.....yes, a LP and nicely send an email asking when can I post the CD. Sent them reply stating this is a LP, under LP section, listed as a LP blah, blah, blah....they replied sorry, thought it was a CD so I sent them an email stating I will file a snc in 7 days to get back commission on this item...replied back do what you have to do & nicely gave me a negative, yip, a negative saying they thought it was a CD........so when I returned the favour saying how funny it is that instead of apologising they are handing out negatives for their own mistake, they changed the rating to a neutral. Methinks some folks are fooling around much with this rating system.

ATA STAMP CENTRE
So, I had a person buy a LP.....yes, a LP and nicely send an email asking when can I post the CD. Sent them reply stating this is a LP, under LP section, listed as a LP blah, blah, blah....they replied sorry, thought it was a CD so I sent them an email stating I will file a snc in 7 days to get back commission on this item...replied back do what you have to do & nicely gave me a negative, yip, a negative saying they thought it was a CD........so when I returned the favour saying how funny it is that instead of apologising they are handing out negatives for their own mistake, they changed the rating to a neutral. Methinks some folks are fooling around much with this rating system.

Methinks some people are just effing dumb!!!

voldermort
Methinks some people are just effing dumb!!!

LOL....indeed this is so although I do believe buyer saw the error of his ways & now I have a positive - getting dizzy with all these ratings bn thrown my way

NooNooBug

Haha ! Had a lady buy a Book, then sent me an email to ask how old the DVD was ! Same story as you with SNC etc, explained nicely ...she contested it with BOB ! but didn't want the book ...

Darkotic trading

yup rating system can be abused in the worst ways

had buyer won auction on 20/11/2013,

sent out courtesy reminder by 25/11 to make payment as soon as buyer can,

on 29/11 I get a neutral rating, "seller does not give enough time to pay"

and the item still wasn't paid after rating and snc

then I get nasty e-mails calling me an A** and how can I treat a customer that way.

End of the day if customer has a problem all they need to do is let you know they will make payment late or whatever and if you can accommodate you try. Hell, I wait for some customers close to a month without filing snc as long as they keep in contact with me.

this buyer Jet_Storm13 new buyer, no ratings besides my one negative, but 12 purchases so im sure he did not pay for any of his other purchases.

Actually sends me e-mail "if I am desperate to sell an item I should make it clear on auction"

we all want new customers, and need to encourage new buyers, but eish some of them new buyers really to spend time learning or rather READING whats already clear in T&C in bidding and buyin on BOB.

SO9878

Please take me step by step through how i rate a product i bought? I'm using my black berry curve for the moment. After i received my item,i go to my bidorbuy then what do i do? I can't see where i rate the item? Tried it all over?

Thanx

NooNooBug
Please take me step by step through how i rate a product i bought? I'm using my black berry curve for the moment. After i received my item,i go to my bidorbuy then what do i do? I can't see where i rate the item? Tried it all over?

Thanx

Hi

Go to your "Buying" page and on the right hand side half way down "recent sellers requiring ratings" (it should be highlighted red) click on that and it will open page with all items you can rate on.

Mark Positive Neutral or Negative and there will be a space to add a comment.

Now mark each item on the left side that you wish to rate. The rating & comment will be applied to all that you have marked. Or you can rate one at a time if you wish.

chrisc

Had someone give me a negative as she said she had not received the goods. Her parcel had been at her local Post Office for 6 weeks. I called the Post Master and he knew the lady fairly well, says she always complains when she comes into the office - queue too long, don't want to deal with a black person, on and on. She eventually collected it after 10 weeks. BoB reversed the rating