Sign in to follow this  
Sanjurg

Getting "Bumped " off the home page !!!

Sanjurg    10
Sanjurg

Why is it that when I list my coins early on the Homepage on Crazy Wednesday that I get later BUMPED to the second page and not even under homepage listing anymore when a big client like Bucks and Gems do their bulk drop ? I pay the same listing fees !:wtf:

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Hi, I use to wonder about this as well. It seems to me that if you list your items for crazy wednesdays don't list them too early in advance as they tend to "bump" to the next page. This is just my own experience and I don't know if it is a fluke but it works for me. I list mid Monday perhaps and depending on the amount of listings get place on the front page. Personally I think it should be the other way around .

There is a seller on Crazy Wednesday who systematically loads clothing stuff up every single time, I used why he was ALWAYS on the last page then I realized he has automatic re listings.

It's very interesting when one starts to pick up these tiny details.

Try listing this week on the Tuesday just before opening time and see what happens.

Pierre_Henri    14
Pierre_Henri

There are only two reasons why you will get bumped off.

There are only two reasons why you will get bumped off.

The first is that another lister has paid for a more expensive listing than yours – for example – You have listed your item at a Category Page Featured Listing for R10 but another person takes that PLUS a R5 Priority Listing – then you will get bumped off.

Secondly – for example - if both of you have taken the Category Page Featured Listing for R10 but his listing closes BEFORE yours (say yours closes at 21H00 but his at 20H45 on the same day), you will get bumped off.

There are no other reasons why “bumping” can happen.

In your case you may have taken the home page listing option but he added the priority listing to that PLUS he closes earlier than you – then you will get bumped off TWICE!

Pierre