Sign in to follow this  
den27

sellers bidding on their own stuff?

den27    10
den27

hi guys, sorry miscommunication with the title, my mistake, love bid or buy, keep up the good work!

Edited by den27

republikein    10
republikein

Concerning the topic, it is definately happening. A seller "sells" his coins, just to resell the exact same graded coins some weeks later. I suspect because the price ralised was not high enough. This being done by a BIG BOBBER!!! I rest my case, not even worth reporting...

Edited by republikein

qball    11
qball

Why bother mentioning it if you don't report it... ??? Non sensical...

qball    11
qball

We need a starting point to investigate, that is why we ask you to report the listing so we can then investigate it.

Rare NotesCoins    11
Rare NotesCoins
We need a starting point to investigate, that is why we ask you to report the listing so we can then investigate it.

Because nothing is done by bob. Asking my friend who bought, sorry bid on the coin to deposit money in my account and then I just transfer it back. Solves that problem. If there is 8 coins graded in a grade, how do you sell 10 a year. Same grade and same serial number.

Maybe the money is good?

qball    11
qball

I don't work on consipracy theories.... and often this cannot be proven, but then again, accusations have been made against almost every coin seller on bidorbuy, as you all know each other... just saying... I could say the same for some of the bidders on your auctions... :twisted:

Rare NotesCoins    11
Rare NotesCoins
I don't work on consipracy theories.... and often this cannot be proven, but then again, accusations have been made against almost every coin seller on bidorbuy, as you all know each other... just saying... I could say the same for some of the bidders on your auctions... :twisted:

Tru. You can. Because we all know each other, but we don't sell the same coin that was bought 10 times. Nothing stops anyone from bidding on a coin. But when the same person buys the same coin twice. Is that pure luck?