Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Underwear at cheap prices

voldermort    10
voldermort
http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/120735090/Under_Armour_Mens_HeatGear_6_Boxerjock_2_Pack_Extra_Large_Black_Black_Black_Black_X_Large.html

What exactly is been sold? underwear? At R56000? :awesome: If so, who exactly pays that price ???

Gad's teeth, these are the same sellers who have nearly everything that you can buy at Pick n Pay/local pharmacy etc at exorbitantly inflated prices, including it seems - a simple pair of underpants.......but hey, the shipping is free :notrust:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well spotted, girls! What a hoot. Are there foolish buyers around ....!!

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
... Are there foolish buyers around ....!!
I think there must be judging by the recent sales !

amcintyre    10
amcintyre
Gad's teeth, these are the same sellers who have nearly everything that you can buy at Pick n Pay/local pharmacy etc at exorbitantly inflated prices, including it seems - a simple pair of underpants.......but hey, the shipping is free :notrust:

Shipping is free as the seller arrives at your house, personally, and puts them on you.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
Shipping is free as the seller arrives at your house, personally, and puts them on you.

I think that is pushing the boundaries of personal customer care just a tad too far !

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Perhaps the seller has wandering hands?

voldermort    10
voldermort

I see it is now removed - I wondered initially if it was a typo but somebody asked a question as to why the price is so shockingly high & they replied it includes free shipping/custom/clearance/imported from USA.......mmm, makes me wonder seeing as I recently posted a book to USA +- 700g = R240.00 & underpants obviously weigh far less than a book - could we all charge +- R55 000 for international postage :suspicious:

Digital Wolf    10
Digital Wolf

Saw similar listings for much less from the same seller, think it was a tradefeed mishap or someone typed the wrong price in.

There Q&A response was most likely a generic response.