Sign in to follow this  
davan

Support Delay in Answering a Simple Question on Affliates

davan

Come on guys. Does it really take 4 weeks to respond to me on a simple question "Is the Affliate Site working??"

I have spents lots of cash on Google Adword Campaigns and referrals to bring customers to my site using my Affliate Link.

Many have registered and Bought on Bid or Buy. My Affliate Account says 4 Referrals for the last 3 years.

All I want to know is "IS THE AFFLIATE PROGRAM WORKING ????"

TIcket Numbers that I cannot Trace Progress :

[h=1]#ZNU-472-92473

[/h]#LDG-193-44507

[h=1]#SXF-429-62438

Please let me know. I am not used these types of delays from Bid or Buy.[/h]

qball

Ati is busy with your query, although your responses have been less than clear. The affiliate program is working, however, we have posed some questions to you, to which we have received unclear responses. Please do not send in multiple tickets, this does add to the delay.

Please note - you may not use the affiliate in conjunction with Google Adwords, please see point 10 of the terms of the affiliate programme -

10. As of 1st April 2010, third party advertising programmes such as Google Adwords, Bing and Yahoo Search may not be used as part of the bidorbuy Affiliate Programme. Failure to adhere to this will result in your Affiliate status being revoked without payment of any outstanding funds.

Please ensure this is stopped immediately.

Thank you.

davan

Ati has resolved ... thanks

No multiple tickets were sent, just reply to requests from support team.

Thanks for update on G Adwords. Will stop those campaigns.