Sign in to follow this  
ragges

Local stock vs imported

ragges    10
ragges

Hi All,

Quick question - is there any wat to filter out the local vendors that do not carry local stock and will not ship to PO boxes.........sometimes I really get irritated when I want something and see that the shipping is only from overseas and via courier to your door. This does not work for us out on the farms in remote places.........

I have never had a problem with getting items posted to my loca Post Office - in fact the lady at the post office calls me when parcels arrive - yip, it still works like that out in the sticks.............

I would dearly like to be able to filter out the sellers that do not carry local stock.............is this possible.......

Kind regards

Ragges

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Welcome to the forum! Please stay around and become part of the "family"!

I think what you're asking for has been requested ad nauseum but there is, as far as I know, still no way to filter out dropshippers. One has to just do one's "homework" and read listings very, very carefully. Normally one gets a warning sign when there is a delay with shipping - i.e. more than a week makes me suspicious.

You can always contact help@bidorbuy.co.za if you need assistance with something you want to buy and are unsure of.

Happy buying!

ragges    10
ragges

Thanks Lilythepink,

I do take taime to read the shipping etc, its just irritating to wade through drop ship sellers, (although I do have a list of preferred sellers).......I am old school, I want something, order, pay and hopefully get it via speed services asap....................guess us oldies are also becoming relics of the past........hahaha.....

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Thanks Lilythepink,

I do take taime to read the shipping etc, its just irritating to wade through drop ship sellers, (although I do have a list of preferred sellers).......I am old school, I want something, order, pay and hopefully get it via speed services asap....................guess us oldies are also becoming relics of the past........hahaha.....

When we die out can you imagine what this planet will be losing? I don't even want to contemplate how people will manage without us. ROFL