Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Seller not on dropshipper list

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I almost fell off my chair when I noticed the below item on the Crazy Wednesday listings closing tonight:

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/121075867/I0041947_Beautiful_Onyx_Agate_Slice_pendant_bead.html

(we sell the exact same items in our shop at R30 and I hand select them from my suppliers in CT)

Then I nearly choked on a hairball when I saw the shipping that this seller is charging:

Shipping method Shipping details

• Economy Worldwide Shipping (4-5 Weeks Delivery | No Insurance | No Box | No Tracking Number) R60.00 for each item

• Standard Worldwide Shipping (10 Days Delivery | No Insurance | No Box | No Tracking Number) R75.00 for the first item

R70.00 each additional item

• Economy Worldwide Shipping (4-5 Weeks Delivery | No Insurance | With Box | No Tracking Number) R85.00 for the first item

R75.00 each additional item

• Economy Worldwide Shipping (4-5 Weeks Delivery | No Insurance | No Box | With Tracking Number) R90.00 for the first item

R80.00 each additional item

• Standard Worldwide Shipping (10 Days Delivery | No Insurance | No Box | With Tracking Number) R105.00 for the first item

R90.00 each additional item

• Economy Worldwide Shipping (4-5 Weeks Delivery | No Insurance | With Box | With Tracking Number) R110.00 for the first item

R95.00 each additional item

• Standard Worldwide Shipping (10 Days Delivery | No Insurance | With Box | No Tracking Number) R110.00 for the first item

R100.00 each additional item

• Standard Worldwide Shipping (10 Days Delivery | No Insurance | With Box | With Tracking Number) R140.00 for the first item

R120.00 each additional item

• Economy Worldwide Shipping (4-5 Weeks Delivery | With Insurance | No Box | With Tracking Number) R205.00 for the first item

R175.00 each additional item

• Economy Worldwide Shipping (4-5 Weeks Delivery | With Insurance | With Box | With Tracking Number) R215.00 for the first item

R180.00 each additional item

• Standard Worldwide Shipping (10 Days Delivery | With Insurance | No Box | With Tracking Number) R220.00 for the first item

R185.00 each additional item

• Standard Worldwide Shipping (10 Days Delivery | With Insurance | With Box | With Tracking Number) R240.00 for the first item

R205.00 each additional item

So this item is imported and is not "in stock"?

To be sure I was not missing anything, I checked the dropshipper list and this seller is nowhere on this list.

Personally, I feel rather sorry for the buyer of this item as their bid far exceeds the maximum value of this item... plus the exhorbitant shipping fees (which are higher on the R1 auctions versus the seller's regular listings).

admin    0
admin

List updated, thank you.

WATCHES 24 SEVEN    10
WATCHES 24 SEVEN

Good day.

Where can we see the list of Sellers with permission to do drop shipping, as i saw these days there are more and more dropshippers, and most Sellers have to invest R200K-R500K just to keep in business.

View my other items below.

Regards

Sakkie

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/649645/WATCHES_24_SEVEN

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Now I'm lost. "list updated"? I thought it was decided that there will be no more dropshippers authorized. Can someone please clarify this.

admin    0
admin

Hi Cheryl,

The list is not complete, we add them as they are reported and turn out to be previously approved.

admin    0
admin
Good day.

Where can we see the list of Sellers with permission to do drop shipping, as i saw these days there are more and more dropshippers, and most Sellers have to invest R200K-R500K just to keep in business.

View my other items below.

Regards

Sakkie

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/649645/WATCHES_24_SEVEN

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/12950-authorised-dropshipper-list-incl-tradefeed-partners.html

staccato    10
staccato

Drop shipping is a "racket", why not ban drop shipping all together? After all, it is just another way to make money with no investment. These dropshippers score on shipping charges even if the closing bid is R1.00! I don't think Bid or Buy will do this because "every cent counts" or "anything for "an extra few bucks"! It also impairs local sellers chances of seling goods they import and pay for. I am in that category and I often lose out big time!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Dankie A! No Like button yet????