Sign in to follow this  
UMR21

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 Warranty

UMR21    10
UMR21

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase a samsung phone (Link below)

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/117111866/SAMSUNG_GALAXY_S4_i9500_32GB_BLACK_WHITE_AVAILABLE_100_SATISFACTION_GUARANTEED.html

But I'm unsure about the warranty. According to the seller: "ONLINE SHOPPING MALL" the warranty is "Replacement".

The seller claims they will provide only a 6-month warranty themselves.

Has anyone purchased one of these phones and claimed the 24-month warranty from Samsung?

http://www.samsung.com/africa_en/ADH.html

I'm afraid if I buy this phone, Samsung might not offer a warranty to me.

I would really appreciate any help or advice.

Regards

A first time buyer.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

I also sold similar phones, be very carefull, I did not test the imports properly and had to refund 2 of the phones as they were faulty, most sellers import them from Korea where Samsung is made, the phones are legit, but not backed by Samsung... before buying ask the seller if the phone were tested on SA networks and if the phone has an VALID Imei number to register on SA Networks. Hope it helps

UMR21    10
UMR21
I also sold similar phones, be very carefull, I did not test the imports properly and had to refund 2 of the phones as they were faulty, most sellers import them from Korea where Samsung is made, the phones are legit, but not backed by Samsung... before buying ask the seller if the phone were tested on SA networks and if the phone has an VALID Imei number to register on SA Networks. Hope it helps

So before I buy, I should ask for the IMEI number, and then check it with Samsung?