Sign in to follow this  
Troye

website drop-down menu's disappearing

Troye

I recently tried to put some items up for sale on the bidorbuy website but found it really tricky. They seemed to have changed the website menu system, whereby a drop-down menu is presented when you hover your mouse over a category such as "buy", "sell", "mybidorbuy" etc. Problem is that whenever i move my mouse down to one of those subcatgories, it disappears and i have to point back at the top menu and the same thing happens again. I have to try it over and over about 20 times until eventually i somehow hit something that registers.

It is painstaking and frustratring and definitely something that will force me to look at alternatives. This happens with both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (latest versions)

cp27
I recently tried to put some items up for sale on the bidorbuy website but found it really tricky. They seemed to have changed the website menu system, whereby a drop-down menu is presented when you hover your mouse over a category such as "buy", "sell", "mybidorbuy" etc. Problem is that whenever i move my mouse down to one of those subcatgories, it disappears and i have to point back at the top menu and the same thing happens again. I have to try it over and over about 20 times until eventually i somehow hit something that registers.

It is painstaking and frustratring and definitely something that will force me to look at alternatives. This happens with both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (latest versions)

Thank you, I thought the problem was on my side. I have to agree It is very frustrating.

Can someone at BoB please look at it.

MacMuffin

Hi there,

can you guys please force a refresh of your browser (typically CTRL+F5). This should fix the menu issue for you...