Sign in to follow this  
TribalTrade

Can a user account change ownership?

TribalTrade    10
TribalTrade

I am interested in knowing if a User Account can just change ownership?

This user account AliceStyle seemed to have belonged to "Alice" if I read a few previous responses to ratings.

I also noticed a few recent responses to ratings as follows:

dear customer we are really sorry for all the troubles the previous owner had with you we kindly asking you to change the rating for us kind regards

Hi adrian ,my name is aileen new owner of alicestyle , I will phone you tomorrow , I can help you solve this problem .Good night

dear customer we are very sorry about that aparently Alicestyle is being run by a new owner and we are going to assist you in any kind regardsRyne

hello Joystoddart, we are really sory for the late delivery. we do promise you improved delivery in your next purchasebest regardsCleopas

All these responses were made to Neutral and Negative ratings over the last month. How is it possible that ownership seems to have changed between Alice, Aileen, Ryne and Cleopas? Is it really safe for Bidorbuy to allow a change in ownership, as a lot of these unhappy buyers suddenly had no recourse with the original owner dealt with?

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

I would rather start on (No Ratings) than take over that business.Maybe it is Alice trying to get her ratings changed.:wondering::sneaky:

SmartShopa    10
SmartShopa

I would rather start on (No Ratings) than take over that business.Maybe it is Alice trying to get her ratings changed.:wondering::sneaky:

How is it that you can't have 2 accounts on one property?If the kids want to buy on BOB must they use daddys special selling shop to do their buying?what if you stay in a B&B with many other people, or a flat or hotel does that mean that strangers must use the leaseholders account?

SmartShopa    10
SmartShopa

Do you think some sellers do their buying on one account and their selling on another account.Is this possible?as we have been importers and exporters for more than 11years now.It would seem to me to be the whole point of BOB.

admin    0
admin

Hi SmartShopa,

153455_131206133559_welcome_e0.gif

More than one user can use the same address and pc etc. as long as the required documentation is supplied.

Below is the requirements/criteria for one user to have two accounts:

1. Only Verified sellers with ratings over 95% positive are eligible (approval at bidorbuy’s discretion)

2. You need to email communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za to request or apply for the additional account (we will need to know what the intended purpose of the account will be and the username you wish to use.)

3. The second account will be afforded verified user status, but we reserve the right to withdraw this for whatever reason or if you contravene any bidorbuy rules.

4. If you do not apply via communitywatch, you may not create an additional account.

5. We reserve the right to decline any application if we deem fit.

6. You may not use the additional account to purchase or bid on your original user account (no shill bidding or buying from the other account)

7. Our decision on the application will be final and no discussion will be entered into thereafter.

8. Standard rules and terms of use apply to the second account.

9. You may not sell the same items/products as on the first account.