Sign in to follow this  
markfromeire

WANTED: Magnum – Sweets For My Sweet SSC1379 CBS Records 1975 7" Single South Africa

markfromeire    10
markfromeire

Hi

I originally put this ad in the Wanted Section, but I thought it might be better here! However I was wondering if anyone here could help me to track down a copy of the following single on CBS:

Magnum – Sweets For My Sweet / Movin’ On SSC1379 CBS Records 1975 South African Pressing

I am willing to pay up to 100 US dollars / 1000 ZAR depending on the condition of the single and the labels.

I live in Sweden and I would need to know what Airmail Registered Post will cost me in your return reply to this massage. I would also like to see scans/pictures of the above single before I purchase it from you.

I can only use PayPal to purchase this single.

Thanks

Mark

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hi Mark

Send a PM to voldermort on this forum. If she can't help you then no-one can!

By the way, the song I know goes: "Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey ..." Not sure who it's by but I think we may have it if that sounds right.

markfromeire    10
markfromeire
Hi Mark

Send a PM to voldermort on this forum. If she can't help you then no-one can!

By the way, the song I know goes: "Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey ..." Not sure who it's by but I think we may have it if that sounds right.

Hi

Sweets For My Sweet has been covered by a number of bands down through the years! Magnum's version of it was released in 1975 and it's their version of it I want as I am a collector of Magnum singles and the South African release is the only one I need, by the way Magnum's version has been also released on single in England, Turkey and Yugoslavia.

I will connect that person today and thanks for the information.

Mark