Sign in to follow this  
geewhizz

What is this

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

Is this interferance on my computer or is this advertising on BOB.?

I get this a number of times when I want to go to my seller page or forum etc. This is extremely annoying.This "Thing" is now logging me out of Bob automatically.I am going to scream...:rolleyes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4835[/ATTACH]

Edited by geewhizz

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Don't tell me that Pam now has a computer virus. These things are NOT funny and so irritating! Hope you get it sorted soon!

rezizter    10
rezizter

Hi Geewhizz

I called you earlier, If there is anything else please let us know.

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

Thanks to Shaun with the patience of Job this was sorted out.:cool:

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

That's great, glad to hear its sorted

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Glad it is 'be gone'!

I use AVG Business Pro and my pc is scanned continually. Shoot-a-bug, I go to click on a site and a green bar will pop up and say 'safe' or a 'red box' will pop up and say not so much so. If something tries to 'invade' my system through the 'back door', a big box will pop up and AVG says malware/virus/whatever and 'safely blocked' and 'removed'.

AVG Free doesn't cost a penny, but I pay something like $125.00USD for 2-years: emails scanned, web browsing protection, identity protection, etc. Even has mobile protection, tech 'buddy' and more.

Ruthie

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

Thanks Ruthie. I use the bank online security which I struggled to get onto the computer even though I had the CD.

Nevertheless, My son was at home yesterday and helped me get that sorted out, among other things, via logmein.

He says I need to go for basic computer course

:laugh:. It is always these Americans with their malware:toung:.I think I will remember what to do in future after Shaun's advise yesterday.

Edited by geewhizz