Sign in to follow this  
Aurora Babies

Formatting an advert

Aurora Babies    10
Aurora Babies

Hi There

This may be a really daft question, but I need to know how to do this.

I have seen some adverts that have lovely borders, etc and would like to know how to do this. Are there perhaps templates on Bid or Buy that can be used? Or else how is this done?

Regards

GoldenOldie    10
GoldenOldie

Hi Aurora

I'm also trying to find out! Have you hadany luck so far?

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi

You can create the graphics using Photoshop or Coreldraw. Save it as a jpg file and paste it into your listing the same as any other photo you might use

mellowred    10
mellowred

Hi Tananka

I use Corel but find the Jpeg files need to be quite large to look OK on BoB. Do You have a trick for me?

For items that don't need a lot of text I use Picasa3 (freeware and very user friendly). Problem is it's not designed for text and does not have a spell checker :( and you can't paste text into it.

Delicious    10
Delicious

I know Shane of Southerns does customized templates for BOB users.

Good to know.. muahahahaha

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi mellowred

There's another piece of wonderful freeware which will resize any graphic with virtually no loss of quality. I use it for all my graphics to be uploaded as they upload faster and are less of a drain on BoB's systems.

It's called VSO Image Resizer. I usually resize to 1024 x 768 which gives a great graphic and usually cuts the file size to about 10% of original. I got this tip from Coza1.

I'm sure that will do the trick. Have fun - now you really don't have to worry too much about the file size of your creation.:D