Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Xmas hamper

Miss Jewels

A huge thanks for the donations received. I almost reached target with the 8 contributors, but have managed to prepare a stunning hamper with some added funds. Chips, a selection of peanuts, dried fruit, sweets, a variety of nuts and even some smarties for colour :laugh:. The couriers will collect the parcel tomorrow for delivery for Friday. I'm sure the BoB staff will have a feast.

If there are any more lost souls who would like to make a little contribution, you have until 10pm tonight when I prepare the card.

Miss Jewels

Fed Ex have collected and the parcel is off! A huge thanks to Miems (Miems Jewels), Grant (Seeds for Africa), Janet & Terry (lilythepink & Mr Aerospace), Sue (Svw), Pam (geewhizz), Jacques (DStorm), Bernard (Rambeo) and a special thanks to Ruthie (not 1 cent more) for a second donation.:awesome:

I managed to fill the box with various goodies and when I was finished, it weighed nearly 6kg!

Thank you all so much for helping make the hamper a success. I'm sure BoB Management and staff are going to enjoy the treats!

Once again, THANK YOU! (no...I'm not swearing....:bigsmile:

qball

Hi Guys

Thank you to all who contributed, the staff are really appreciative of this. They are busy tucking in right now.

Thank you again!

From all of us at bob

Rambeo

And a HUGE Thanks to you MISS JEWELS for making the effort possible. We appreciate that too. Great :idea:

qball
And a HUGE Thanks to you MISS JEWELS for making the effort possible. We appreciate that too. Great :idea:

"LIKE" lol

lilythepink

So glad to hear that the hamper got sent off - thanks so much, Miss Jewels. Just wish you'd received more donations! But thanks for making up the parcel and getting it away - no mean feat.

Cuan, when is that ruddy like button coming back? Withdrawal symptoms don't go away, I'm afraid. :wacko: