Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Xmas hamper

Miss Jewels

Hi all.

Well, I can hardly believe it, but yes, it's almost Christmas again.

It's also that time of year again when I am planning the Xmas hamper for the BoB staff as I've done over the last 2 years.

Funds are raised for the contents of the hamper as well as the cost of postage. For those who would like to make a contribution towards this, please PM me for banking details.

Kindest regards

Cheryl

MiemsJewels

May we ask or for a [ATTACH=CONFIG]4816[/ATTACH] button for Christmas Miss Jewels?

58f5a74b8d99d_likebutton.jpg.18449b86b53d39e8d2c65924ad2a9aef.jpg

YiaYia1

Also miss the like button......pleeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee

lilythepink

Yes, a attachment.php?attachmentid=4816&d=1380488779&thumb=1 button is definitely needed for Miss Jewels. This busy lady is remarkable the way she cares about her BoB family (and this includes the BoB staff!)

Miss Jewels, you can count me in as usual.

Miss Jewels

A huge thanks for the first donations received...one from the USA too! :angel:

Just Beachin
May we ask or for a [ATTACH=CONFIG]4816[/ATTACH] button for Christmas Miss Jewels?

attachment.php?attachmentid=4816&d=1380488779&thumb=1 Thanks Miems, I like it

Edited by Just Beachin
thought of something else

Miss Jewels

Hi forum friends.

We are nearing the middle of November and I would ideally like to post the Xmas hamper by 18 December if possible.

Donations have already been received (Thank You) but we still have a target to reach in order to complete the hamper.

I firmly believe we can make a success of this year's hamper as we have over the past 2 years.:grin:

If any of you would like to contribute towards the staff hamper, please send me a pm for banking details.

Regards

Cheryl

Little Miss Muffet

:colbert::colbert: No "Like" button --No hamper

alloway65
:colbert::colbert: No "Like" button --No hamper

In certain circles bribery gets you everywhere.

Little Miss Muffet
In certain circles bribery gets you everywhere.

:rolleyes:Ja,Nee that is why I resigned from the Government.They didn't have a sense of humour either.

alloway65

In my adopted country, a sense of humour is really necessary, especially over the last 20 years.

voldermort

this, then,58f5a74ca245f_NoSenseOfHumour.JPG.7ef6d60d87e095cbf89d365d824f8852.JPG is most appropriate.......and very, very true

Little Miss Muffet
IMG_7780.JPG.d045196338c5edc8a5a726b0d4057a60.JPG​Ja.Nee

sarcasm-on-the-internet.jpg.24693c77ef684b1a9bba0af2b475dce1.jpg

dstorm

"I wanted to post a sarcastic comment..."

Done it many times - only to be insulted by the select narrow minded.

Although. it always bring a good private laugh.

Thanks for making my day.

PA: I will contribute 1st of December.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Miss Jewels

Hi folks!

Its 2 December and we have exactly 12 days to collect contributions toward the BoB Xmas hamper. Should you wish to make a contribution, please PM me for the banking details.

This is the 3rd year I am doing the hamper. All monies received is utilized for the purchasing of the goodies for all the staff at BoB and also to cover the postage. The past two years have really been successful and I would like to see that we can do the same again this year.

To those who have already contributed, a huge Thank You!:angel:

Looking forward to hearing from you:blink1:

Cheryl

Miss Jewels

Hi folks! This post has been very quite over the last 5 days, and no donations received in this period :cry::cry:. I have received 4 donations in total but it's not enough to make a decent hamper, and does not cover the postage.

Think about the times we phone in asking for a rating to be removed :blink1:, or ask for other help....:blush:

I still have a week left in order to prepare this hamper. Please PM me for banking details if you would like to make a contribution.

Kind regads, Cheryl

lilythepink

Okay folks. Despite my blond moments (Old Timer's?) I've done the right thing. Please won't all of our forum family rally round and help Cheryl with donations - she goes to a lot of trouble to organise the hamper and delivery. She needs all of us to help her.

dstorm

Thanks for reminding me - I came, I pledged and I for forgot!

Miss Jewels

A huge thanks for the latest donations received! :angel: We're nearing the target:smile:, so if there are any other forum members who would like to make a contribution, please PM for the banking details. The hamper will be made up on the 17th for delivery to BoB on 19 December.

Miss Jewels

Just a reminder that I will be posting the BoB hamper on Wednesday. If you would still like to make a donation towards this, please PM me for banking details.

The contents of the hamper depends on the donations received and has a variety of dried fruit, nuts, biltong, snacks, peanuts and chips. Obviously, the main aim is to be able to fill the hamper so that all of the staff will be able to enjoy something.

Last year was a great success and the hamper looked very impressive. In order to equal or improve last years' hamper, we obviously still require some donations.

This hamper is just a small token of thanks to managment and staff.

Looking forward to hearing from you:blink1:

Miss Jewels

If there are any last minute donations you would like to make, please PM me before 3pm today as I need to purchase the goodies for the hamper. The couriers will be collecting tomorrow morning

A huge thanks to those who have contributed so far. You're angels!:angel:

lilythepink

YOU are the angel, Miss Jewels, for having patience with the lot of your forum family!

Hope you have received good donations and will be able to provide a lovely hamper for the BoB staff!

Miss Jewels

lilythepink.....a total of 8 donations were received.....

Not1CentMore

Last minute shopping? How about a last minute 'thank-you' to BoB for all of their hard work? 58f5a74d1c0d8_11200312.GIF.e1cd8db813cb8a5d67a5868d29e65db3.GIF No 9-5 here. Work is ongoing from the first day of the year to the last, from sun up to sun up (BoB always has staff working or someone 'standing by' or 'on call' should something go amiss). When 'something' goes wrong with the site or a Seller receives an unfair negative or a Buyer is 'taken for a ride' by an unscrupulous Seller, or.... you don't call 'ghost busters'... you call, email, PM BoB for help and resolution. This is a special way to give but a token of our appreciation to BoB for their hard work.

Yes, money is tight everywhere, but how much more 'tight' would it be if it were not for BoB's dedicated staff? Sellers make money and Buyers save money. A few Rand of the 'make' and 'save', all put together, would go a long way in saying 'thank-you'.

JMHO

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore