Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

(Some of) The Best Buyers Ever...

Not1CentMore

As Sellers, we are near pulling our hair out with all the 'hoopla' of new, and nearly new, Buyers with bid/win/bale that we somehow 'put on the back burner' and often forget the positive experience we have had with other 'newbies'.

This is a 'thumbs up' to those newer Buyers who keep us from 'throwing in the towel'.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

Just Beachin

Oh Ruthie My Dear,

Your task is far to daunting, and I would hate to leave out all the great buyer that I have.

I suppose the bad buyer list is a necessary venting arena, but with the exception of a small small percentage.......I have the greatest buyers on board.

So if any of my supporters read this, Thank you again!

lilythepink

I have, since January 2007, only had two bad experiences which ended well after some "negotiation".

There are many, many good buyers on BoB, including many new folk. Hats off to them.

NooNooBug

Like & Agree ! There are MANY great buyers out there, new & old and it is those buyers that make it all worthwhile ! Some become like "family" as they return often ! THANX to all those wonderful peeps out there ! Unfortunately there will always be bad buyers (old & new) and all we can do is try to learn something from each of those situations. There is ALWAYS a positive in every situation, sometimes it is hidden deeply but can be found if you open your eyes. Thanx Ruthie for reminding us of the good ones !

YiaYia1

Also have to agree. The few bad ones should not overpower the great buyers

MsPlod

Yup - we're not ALL bad :)