Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Questions Asked

voldermort

Trying to find a question I was asked about 2 years ago & noticed I can only see the last year - there is a thingymijiggy to move the dates but how do I get it to hold? I am trying to move it from 2012 to 2011 but there is no way I can see to set it.

TribalTrade

Hi there.

Click on "All Questions" in your Selling Account. There will be a "Search Filter" open on top.

Guide your cursor over the date where it says "From 18 October 2013". Click your mouse and the date changes will open.

Hope I explained it correctly!

alloway65

Change the day, month and year in this order or the reverse order then it should hold. If you just change the year it goes back to the original setting. Good luck. I had the same problem when viewing my sales etc.

voldermort

Just can't seem to get it to hold, the minute I leave it it is reverting back to 18 October 2012

58f5a74b20f20_DateBOB.JPG.23240848a0731145a4ff48b2f750653f.JPG

NooNooBug

You may need to change both "sets" of datesa as in to & from as it limits the time span you want to look at...hope it makes sense. I usually change the end date first and then the start date so it wont "jump".

voldermort

thanks for all the replies but I guess today is a blonde day - managed to change the first set of dates but the second lot seems to be stuck in March - will just keep trying

58f5a74b265dd_DateAgain.JPG.79f4b3157bb01bde4fe34b8596139790.JPG

voldermort

Not sure what the problem is, but I am getting told I now have no questions for the last year...how can this be when a few minutes ago I had +- 200 & I still have 2 unanswered questions from today? & no, I didnt delete them.

Questions.JPG.881ab08741e13eaaa9794e7b617a3fc7.JPG

NooNooBug

Did you change the second set first ? Change it backwards, as in work from right to left year, month date on "to" dates then go to left side and do year month date there too on the "from". but make sure that your time span isn't greater than a year.