Sign in to follow this  
Ambassadors Invest

Local Johannesburg Online Electronics Scammer !

Ambassadors Invest

:mad: http://discountelectronics.wozaonline.co.za :mad:

I know this is not on BidorBuy but its local and online. If you price check certain electronic products you may even be directed to this site.

Run by a Nigerian Man calling himself Mr Williams.

You place an order, pay by EFT and never receive any goods, has more than 15 fraudulent bank accounts.

Address provided is 1 Viscount Rd Bedfordview. although this is a vacant stand.

I know of at least 3 other people that lost R7500 - R10 000

Sadly the webpage is still running!

Police very slow if active at all !

Please beware! check out his website and familiarize yourself with it!

Oh! And rather stick to BidorBuy !

Take Care everyone!

*** Bless

Ambassadors Invest

mrmouse

How sure are you of youre facts ? where did you get the info from ?

Ambassadors Invest

I lost R7500 !

I also have an email where he said to me : " Stop fighting the air stupid boy, your money is gone! "

Ambassadors Invest

Go on his site, place an order. He will not send you an invoice if you dont pay him first via eft only. I placed several fake orders and different email addresses and got given 3 different bank details to pay to.

2 others also complained that no goods was received on hellopeter.com - just search discount electronics there.

Uses same excuse after day two that courier was in an accident on way to deliver.

mrmouse

Have you laid charges with the SAP , if so they have to be followed up , it may be worth getting a PI to look into it for you , emails and ip adresses can be easily traced .try get the others to climb onboard and make you`re attempts together the more complaints the stronger the case .

lilythepink

I agree with mrmouse. You really should go and open a case with SAPS as soon as you can, with all relevant documentation and proof of payment. You will also need your ID document when opening the case. White collar crime has become a real pain in SA and SAPS have special investigators who can do the necessary investigations. Ask to speak to a detective from the Commercial Crime Branch. (I know there is one in Port Elizabeth so I imagine other cities will also have those branches.)

Good luck

Ambassadors Invest

Thank you - I did open a SAPS case as soon as I realized! Read your link above, Exactly How I feel, nothing will come of it, hopefully the website can be shut as its still running and still scamming!