Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

My last year on BOB.......or just call me a bad looser..

MiemsJewels

This will be my last year trading on BOB.

For 5 years I've been bending backwards to satisfy all my buyers. I did the best I can.....actually I did more than the best.

If a buyer were not 100% satisfied with his or her item/s, I offered full refunds or replacements. Even if they've paid only R1 an item, I've exchanged it on my own cost, even offer to pay for broken clasps etc.

This is the reason for decision:

1. Unfair neutrals and now even a NEGATIVE rating, just because they "can".

2. THIS unasked for rating:

"What I Recieved and what i bid on was not the same, what i recieved looked like a gemstone from a scratch patch" (sic)

I won't allow people calling my gemstones "Scratch patch" stones.

I sold lots of them in the past and ALL my customers were happy! Even had some of them certified as genuine and real.

Now how in the world can a person have the audacity to call my stone a SCRATCH PATCH!

I offered him a full refund, emailed him numerous times, phoned him, send him an sms. He just keep on ignoring me!

Asked him to change the negative, but as you can see i'ts still there.

Now that NEGATIVE rating he gave me was UNFAIR. Intentional UNFAIR! Why don't he just return my stone and accept the refund.

This people make it impossible for me to keep on trading on Bidorbuy......................................Like I said.........I'm a BAD looser.

And yes...last but not least.....I'm fed-up with unfair ratings and also fed-up for crying my eyes out because of this!

Edited by MiemsJewels

MsPlod

Oh Miems - ironically the Scratch Patch is one of my very favourite places to look for (and buy) beautiful and good quality stones of all sorts. I go to the one at the V&A waterfront as well as Simonstown. The buyer is actually "vol strond" (not a male ostrich LOL). So sorry - love your items and think that it is indeed an unfair rating.

MiemsJewels

Thanks MsPlod, your'e a little ray of sunshine on my O so bad day! :love:

YiaYia1

Miems dont let people like that get to you. Love all my stuff bought from you.

This time of the year is not good for you.....

A few weeks from now, you will feel ok again.

Hugs to you

MsPlod
Thanks MsPlod, your'e a little ray of sunshine on my O so bad day! :love:

Hugs Miems!

Miss Jewels

Agge Nooit Miems! Ons kan jou nie "verloor" nie. Vergeet maar van die ou dr*l wat in elke geval nie vir my so lekker lyk nie :hm:. Jou goed is pragtig en my kliente is mal daaroor.

Wees 'n absolute skat en heroorweeg jou besluit anders gaan daar baie trane wees.....:cry:

Ons het jou nodig....

YiaYia1

Mooi gese... Suiwer afrikaans...

Just Beachin

Miems,

You cant please all the people all the time, if that were true, this phrase wouldn't be a cliche' ! You have done impressively well and one person can not erase that!

On the other hand, if that buyer ever sets foot on my turf, I will delete him:grin:

alloway65

Very sad news MJ, let your emotions settle down and re think your decision….if you leave BoB you will be sorely missed.

I had an episode a while ago, I bought a good looking Crown from a well-known BoB Dealer and received a s**t Crown. Complained and eventually rated the seller negative, then I was called a liar in the rating and rated a negative in return. Took the matter up with BoB and received the Crown I was supposed to get in the first place. Will never buy from this guy again.

I know how you feel it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Like you and a lot of BoB sellers we do everything in our power to keep our buyers happy….but sometimes we fail due to no fault of our own.

Take care

David

Not1CentMore

You cant please all the people all the time.

On the other hand, if that buyer ever sets foot on my turf, I will delete him:grin:

What Just Beachin said... and I might add, there are times when no matter how you tie yourself up like a pretzel, ya still can't please 'em. They are just unhappy campers who view the world through an ugly glass.

I may not say it aloud, but with people like that, I mumble under my breath, "Eat rocks and bark at the moon".

Ruthie

chrisc

I had a buyer rate my sale negative since she forgot to go and fetch the item from her Post Office. I called the Postmaster and he said they had sent out 3 notifications and this person was always complaining when she entered the Post Office. The queue was too long, the weather too hot, there were insufficient tellers. She even filed a SNC but it was thrown out

MiemsJewels

Thank you all for your kind words. It makes me feel a lot better already.

As the proverb say. "it's a mans world and big girls don't cry " Life is a B&tch!

Love you lots guys!

Cali Craft and Gems

Aaaiii Miems - just remember that you really do get people out there who are permanently negative and grumpy - and even if they had to win a multi-million rand Lotto, they'd still find something to moan about!

Just know in your heart and mind that you are doing your best and are offering the best possible items and service that you have available - and that is what counts at the end of the day!

Besides, with 16000 positive ratings that for one tells me that you are one of those brilliant stars (of BoB) that are outshining the rest!

When I got my first negative I was devastated - it felt like I had failed in so many ways to have an unhappy customer, but another BoBber put it to me in such a way that I ended up feeling much better about the situation. She told me that you must look at your 100% reputation like a brand new car - sooner or later you are going to get an uncaring individual who has no respect for others and they will leave a scratch or dent on your paintwork. You can either focus only on the mark (ie negative) and let it make you miserable, or you can look at the remainder of your beautiful paintwork (ie positive), admire it (ie your achievements) and move on.

Chin up Miems... you are a Super-BoBber!

Just Beachin
Aaaiii Miems - just remember that you really do get people out there who are permanently negative and grumpy - and even if they had to win a multi-million rand Lotto, they'd still find something to moan about!

Just know in your heart and mind that you are doing your best and are offering the best possible items and service that you have available - and that is what counts at the end of the day!

Besides, with 16000 positive ratings that for one tells me that you are one of those brilliant stars (of BoB) that are outshining the rest!

When I got my first negative I was devastated - it felt like I had failed in so many ways to have an unhappy customer, but another BoBber put it to me in such a way that I ended up feeling much better about the situation. She told me that you must look at your 100% reputation like a brand new car - sooner or later you are going to get an uncaring individual who has no respect for others and they will leave a scratch or dent on your paintwork. You can either focus only on the mark (ie negative) and let it make you miserable, or you can look at the remainder of your beautiful paintwork (ie positive), admire it (ie your achievements) and move on.

Chin up Miems... you are a Super-BoBber!

Love!!!!!!

MiemsJewels

WHERE IS THE [ATTACH=CONFIG]4806[/ATTACH] BUTTON?

Hey you guys will drive me to (more) tears......

Have a wonderful day!

58f5a74b16436_likebutton.jpg.0b773f80667a419b54e04badbcd418f3.jpg

alloway65

BoB are trying to save some space on their servers and each LIKE takes up a few Bytes of memory!

MiemsJewels
BoB are trying to save some space on their servers and each LIKE takes up a few Bytes of memory!

And another like "bytes" the dust Alloway. :whistling:

alloway65
and another like "bytes" the dust alloway. :whistling:

like, like, like.

MiemsJewels

noono2 (3)

Rating: 71.43% positive ratings

I've made a decision last night. I've decided that this bloke is NOT going to break and rape my spirit.

Cuan Admin, I need your advice here please. Is there a way I can refund Nuno 2 via bidorbuy, and then file a snc against him?

I don't think that I am the only seller who has experience of his arrogancy. Unfortunately I can not see what ratings he gave to other sellers.Seeing that he won't support Bidorbuy in future again (he told me so), you might as well keep us sellers happy. He can keep the stone, and place it where the sun don't shine!

I WANT MY 100% POSITIVE RATINGS BACK!!!

NooNooBug

It looks like the poor dude has some issues, clearly something within him ! Sad that in order to feel good he needed to trample you Miems ! Let me tell you my coping technique called Red Balloon ...visualise you problem situation or person attached to a red balloon and see it in your mind as it drifts away. Now it sounds bizarre but works, your anger will subside and you will relax. The size of the balloon alters depending on the situation and sometimes I even have a flying dragon chase the balloon ! The colour HAS to be red as the other colours just don't work ! Once you are calmer it is easier to think things through and move forward. I hope that you are able to get the negative squished or at least changed to neutral, as far as I see if you have made a refund offer etc then surely it cannot remain negative. It is his opinion anyway but if he really disliked his purchase why not get the money back? Crazy ! Clearly has issues ! Try not let this one unhappy person spoil all you have built up on BOB !

MiemsJewels

Thanks for the advise NooNooBug. I did the Red Balloons technique and it works like magic, thanks. :love:

He's got some serious issues, but making me part of his issues is just not fair.

lilythepink

Hi Miems - I am so glad to see others giving you their whole-hearted support. You are one of the best sellers on BoB and I know because I have bought from you in the past. Dealing with you has never been anything but an absolute pleasure and I have NEVER been disappointed with items bought from you.

Hou moed vriendin!

JohnBenn

Like Cali said 1 negative out of 15463 positives is nothing. Dis mos nou vir joe soos een piepie druppel in die woestyn.

I bought 6 items from a seller with 4 negatives, and received great products, because the positives far out way the negatives.

JANDS

Miems, I think it has been said well enough already. Der is baaad days, den der is da good ones. Lag die k@k af, vee af jou skoene en loop verder.

Hug here from me.

MiemsJewels

Sjoe! Guys & girls, thanks for ALL for your support and kind words. I didn't realise that I had such a wonderful forum family. You are GREAT!!!

LOL JANDS, I've pulled the toilet on that sh%t. It's gone, down the drain, and I'm moving forward.

May you all have a lovely Sunday & G0d Bless.

58f5a74b3038a_high5.jpg.20e6c11847a9a433c4fcfb0eb0797272.jpg

58f5a74b34430_high5.jpg.6ce51327c60807954e22c819db5a648e.jpg

Edited by MiemsJewels