Sign in to follow this  
retailrush

Good to be back

retailrush    10
retailrush

Hi all my Forum friends and others...

My move to PE is complete and after several harrowing weeks of packing and moving my Mum and I are now residents of Clarendon Marine, (near Seaview).

I have enjoyed catching up with all of you on the Forum today and have to say that I also miss the "LIKE" button... :-)

I listed a few items on the Crazy Wednesday Auction today and have been enjoying the buzz of receiving a few bids during the course of the morning. It has spurred me on to relist some of the items that I still have in stock that I bought with me.

My two dogs and two cats survived the move and have settled well. It was a bit more of a challenge for the two Boerboels moving from an 8 acre plot to a much smaller suburban garden, but luckily we have been able to take them for several walks on Maitlands beach which they seem to really enjoy!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4803[/ATTACH]

I look forward to staying in touch more often now that I am settled.

Wishing you all a good day!

Warm regards

Wendy

Edited by retailrush
To add a photo

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Glad you are all settled in ! Used to live in Lakeside PE some years ago and remember Maitland beach well ! Hope you all enjoy your new space & that you will be happy !

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Hope it is the start of a wonderful new life for you! :grin:

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Happy Homecoming! Wishing you the best in your new abode!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hi Wendy - I'm so glad to hear that you are safely settled in PE (nearer to me!)

I am also back on BoB again with items now listed for Crazy Wednesday and, hopefully, other items to be listed.

It's taken me a long time to get my "vooma" back but now I am ready to go again.