Sign in to follow this  
Islandlife

seller karenkie - same items sell over & over & same buyer buys & buys & buys!

Islandlife

I just noticed after placing a bid on an item, that the seller mentions that it is an unwanted gift, this refers to the R5000.00 cameraland voucher I bid on, but in the recent sold items the seller has already sold the 'unwanted gift' twice, the same applies to a secondhand gold ring, first sold for R2500.00, then a second auction for the same ring sold for R1252.00 both rings sold to the same buyer ??? 2 of the same secondhand gold rings?, also a note, that the buyer of the gold rings bought 6 items in total from the same seller, from electronic goods to the rings, and guess what, the same buyer also bought the last 2 R5000.00 cameraland vouchers, what a surprise!

I am asking the seller to delete my bid with immediate effect.

link : http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/117552409/_LATE_ENTRY_R5000_CAMERALAND_VOUCHER_FOR_ANYTHING.html

Edited by Islandlife

admin

Hi Islandlife,

They could not be linked on the system and one is in Durban and the other in East London. I did however do the necessary for the external link that was in the listing. :cool:

Little Miss Muffet
Hi Islandlife,

They could not be linked on the system and one is in Durban and the other in East London. I did however do the necessary for the external link that was in the listing. :cool:

Andries I think " islandlife" is referring to buyer"bloomies" not the buyer on the link

It is all in the recently sold items of "karenkie" both in Durban

admin

Thank you Pam, indeed, my apologies all around.

Bloomies (6) Blacklisted