Sign in to follow this  
AnitaL

Fastway

AnitaL    10
AnitaL

Hi to everyone.

I would like to bring this to a open forum for discussion and personal experience with the mentioned courier.

The Rustenburg branch was liquated some time ago and Pretoria branch took over the area. Each day the driver "small" collects parcels from our premises.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been experience delays with fastway and now the driver does not collect my parcels which needs to be shipped out to my clients. As a matter of fact know one can get hold of the driver on his cellphone. Last week I had to go so far and contact the Managing Director Mark Van Niekerk to resolve our issues here in Rustenburg.

I have emailed the Pretoria branch manager for him to arrange a driver to collect my clients parcels and herewith the response.

To: (REMOVED)

Subject: Re: Collection - Rustenburg

Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:44:07 +0200

Hi Anita

We have also tried to get hold of him but have not managed to make contact yet. Unfortunately I only have one driver in Rustenburg so I am not able to assist you but will make sure he collects tomorrow.

Is this the similar service other areas are experiencing?

AnitaL    10
AnitaL

To add to this thread please have a look at the following.

1. One of my clients which reside in PTA package was returned as they could not deliver. On the package a label was marked - Could not get hold of client. SORT OUT. Each parcel we package consists of our clients delivery detail with a cellphone/landline number. Clearly the client was not contacted.

As you will note I have copied a lady working at fastway and no response from her.

08/10/13 07:26:40 Pretoria The parcel has been left in the East Bay and will be delivered on the next scheduled delivery.

08/10/13 07:27:14 Pretoria Onboard - the parcel is onboard the Courier vehicle.

08/10/13 12:35:32 Pretoria Your parcel has been received for debriefing

09/10/13 00:38:18 Pretoria The courier was unable to locate the consignee and has returned the parcel to the depot . The depot will arrange to get new instruction from the sender and then re-attempt delivery.

09/10/13 00:40:30 Pretoria Unable to Deliver - Parcel is currently at our depot as we are currently unable to effect delivery.

09/10/13 08:59:03 Pretoria We have experienced a problem with your parcel which is currently under query at our depot.

09/10/13 17:08:11 Pretoria Your parcel is currently in transit between our Pretoria and Rustenburg depots

10/10/13 07:30:21 Pretoria Onboard by CF - the parcel is onboard the courier vehic

Clients comment:

Thanks Anita. I addressed it to my folks place and my mother told me she's barely been out in the last week. Despite that I had no communication regarding failed delivery. Had it been the case I would have fetched from depot as I have once before...

On 10 Oct 2013 7:48 PM, "Anita Liebenberg" wrote:

HI,

I just checked now and will find out what the hec is going on.

Bianca do you perhaps know what is going on here?

AnitaL    10
AnitaL

Another incident:

One of the packages got badly damaged. Please look at the pic and my clients comment.

58f5a74b03ee2_photo2.jpg.a882f19d0351121ed2be1d3c98e4f889.jpg

Hi

>

> Looking at pics. you can observe that package got knock on one corner as it is on same corner that recorder box were. The box that items were delivered in looks like it took quite a bit of knocking as you can see looking at camera boxes.

> When package were delivered Saturday 5th October at about 09.15 I observed a package falling from back off bakkie , all likelihood it was this package.

>

> Trust you will have matter resolved as soon as possible

This was also emailed to all without any response

AnitaL    10
AnitaL

another incident which still has not been resolved by fastway.

58f5a74b094ce_DAMAGEDPOWERSUPPLIES001.jpg.a1523864654cb008a78fd83a2df3e1da.jpg

Clients comment:

Hallo Anita,

Dankie vir die aflewering. Kyk asb na die fotoes. Al die power supplies het seer gekry. Die aflwering ou het die box in die erf in gerol volgens my huishulp, want hy was blykbaar alleen.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Good heavens! Dis 'n disaster. Hoop die items was darem verseker. a Big loss if it wasn't.

alloway65    10
alloway65

I do not use Fastway to ship but some sellers I buy from do and I have only experienced prompt & excellent service.

AnitaL    10
AnitaL
I do not use Fastway to ship but some sellers I buy from do and I have only experienced prompt & excellent service.

After a long 'discussion' with the Managing Director the PTA branch sent someone last night to collect my parcels and my JHB & PTA clients will receive their packages today.

AnitaL    10
AnitaL
After a long 'discussion' with the Managing Director the PTA branch sent someone last night to collect my parcels and my JHB & PTA clients will receive their packages today.

Once again packages were not collected today.

kebs    10
kebs

Have you tired Internetexpress couriers? Everything done online, & I have never had any hassles with them. The only small problem is that they charge a bit more to deliver to certain areas as these areas are contracted out, sometimes you don't know that until you enter details online. But overall, I & my buyers are very happy with them!