Sign in to follow this  
Jdnargel

Items offered do not match category title

Jdnargel    10
Jdnargel

Good day, I'm frustrated - today I'm searching for HOME THEATER in the price range of R 1 500 to R 2 500. Wonderful 12 pages of items to look through. Huh???? Binoculars, telescopes, microscopes, tablet covers, security cameras, crash helmets, carry bags, dog feeders, dolls, etc. More that 80% of unrelated items under the category of DVD and HOME THEATER. The worst offender here is 'To Shop' with 'TNT solutions' a distant second.

Is it possible to restrict sellers to placing their items in only one RELEVANT category? Just because something is powered by mains or battery does not make it 'DVD and Home Theater'!!!!!

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

All you can do is go to the link on the listing"Report a problem" and the team will investigate it

The user you are reporting will not know who you are.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
Good day, I'm frustrated - today I'm searching for HOME THEATER in the price range of R 1 500 to R 2 500. Wonderful 12 pages of items to look through. Huh???? Binoculars, telescopes, microscopes, tablet covers, security cameras, crash helmets, carry bags, dog feeders, dolls, etc. More that 80% of unrelated items under the category of DVD and HOME THEATER. The worst offender here is 'To Shop' with 'TNT solutions' a distant second.

Is it possible to restrict sellers to placing their items in only one RELEVANT category? Just because something is powered by mains or battery does not make it 'DVD and Home Theater'!!!!!

You can also filter those "offending" sellers out on the left hand side, it helps alot !