Sign in to follow this  
blueray

Buyer Consider Pc CPU fan noise as a fault

blueray    10
blueray

Hi there.

Sold a laptop last week on crazy Wed, Buyer received it on Tuesday. Second day he complaint about funny noise and wireless connection, and buyer asked for my return address. i thought maybe something serious problem. and no questions asked, told him to send me back to see the problem.

Monday i got the laptop back, The only funny noise was processor fan noise

I explained him every PC fan make slight noise when it get hot.and wireless is working fine after driver update.

But he wasn't interested beside refund.. So i have no other option beside refund him.

I told him i will refund him before Friday. have to transfer funds from Absa to Fnb.

Today i got negative rating, He is not happy with refund time period.

Not sure what to do with buyers like him.:thinking:

Regards

Sony - SONY VAIO Z SERIES, TOP OF SONY RANGE, Core i7,256GB SSD, 8GB Ram. Blu-Ray was sold for R9,000.00 on 2 Oct at 22:31 by blueray in Johannesburg (ID:115999163)

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Appeal the negative, it appears as if this buyer was just looking for an excuse to be difficult. anybody who has ever had a PC or laptop knows that there is a little noise and if it gets louder, it is usually just the fan that needs to be cleaned.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Agree with Tananka !

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

After you have refunded the buyer you should file an SNC with the preset reason that the buyer has returned the item and you have refunded him. Explain your side of the story in the SNC. Depending on your buyer's reply the SNC could be concluded with no one at fault and the negative rating should disappear.

Hope you get it sorted out.

blueray    10
blueray

I already refunded him.Still under 7 days cant file SNC before tomorrow. My main concern is buyers make this kind of excuses and get away with that easily,

Regards

admin    0
admin
After you have refunded the buyer you should file an SNC with the preset reason that the buyer has returned the item and you have refunded him. Explain your side of the story in the SNC. Depending on your buyer's reply the SNC could be concluded with no one at fault and the negative rating should disappear.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Should a buyer be refunded, both ratings are removed, regardless, as technically no sale took place.