Sign in to follow this  
staccato

When is the great day?

staccato    10
staccato

So... When will be the day when the "Like" button returns??

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Like:wondering::wondering::wondering:

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Obviously some of us over used it so we have to wait for next years budget to kick in !

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
Obviously some of us over used it so we have to wait for next years budget to kick in !

Like, like, like!!!

rezizter    10
rezizter

It will be a while. Waiting for vbseo to release a new version, which needs to close a few bugs before we reinstall it. I have backed up the table with everyone's likes, so when we re introduce it, everyone's likes will return as it was before

alloway65    10
alloway65
it will be a while. Waiting for vbseo to release a new version, which needs to close a few bugs before we reinstall it. I have backed up the table with everyone's likes, so when we re introduce it, everyone's likes will return as it was before

like, like.

staccato    10
staccato
It will be a while. Waiting for vbseo to release a new version, which needs to close a few bugs before we reinstall it. I have backed up the table with everyone's likes, so when we re introduce it, everyone's likes will return as it was before

Please add a BIG Like for me

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Okay, now where is that LIKE button? Is it so full of bugs? I can send you a can of spray if it will help get the button back onto the posts?!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

I like that!