Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Sellers ridiculously cheap with excessive shipping costs. (Suggestion)

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

So I've noticed there are sellers who are exploiting Bidorbuy's system by asking extremely low prices on the items (Often as low as R1) and then charging excessive postage costs (Between R180-R400). Obviously this shouldn't be allowed, but it can't really be avoided either.

A way to help combat this sort of thing would be for BoB to implement an option to arrange items by "Price + Postage Lowest First". I know there is a "Price: Cheapest First" option, but that tends to bring the items with the excessive postage costs to the top of the list.

I use the "Price+P&P Lowest First " feature on eBay all the time, and it really makes shopping there a pleasure.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

If you come across such items and you feel the postage is excessive, please report it to BoB. On each listing there is a "Report a Problem" button on the righthand side.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

If I had to do that I'd probably have to file over 100 reports, they're literally all over the place. It happens like that on eBay as well, especially with sellers in China. I just think a "Price+Postage Lowest first" option is an excellent solution to this problem.