Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thumbnails still missing

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

There is a major problem on thumbnails missing on crazy wed auctions.

They show on the listing but when opening the thumbnail they are missing so no viewing can take place.

Any other sellers having this problem?i suggest u check and BOB please address and look at this

NEIL

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I also have most of my thumbnails missing. Very frustrating as this has been a while now...and we all know that this leads to fewer or no sales:oops:

Kit W    10
Kit W
I also have most of my thumbnails missing. Very frustrating as this has been a while now...and we all know that this leads to fewer or no sales:oops:

A whole lot missing from Crazy Wednesday & normal auction NOT FOR THE FIRST time.:mad:

voldermort    10
voldermort

Not just missing thumbnails on just about everything again as it was the other day but also spent about 2 hours listing new items to no avail seeing as the thumbnails are not displaying - had to move all new listings to open tomorrow night, hopefully it will be sorted out by then - however the site is also not working correctly, very jerky/sticky when trying to load pages/place new ads/write this post.

Kit W    10
Kit W
Not just missing thumbnails on just about everything again as it was the other day but also spent about 2 hours listing new items to no avail seeing as the thumbnails are not displaying - had to move all new listings to open tomorrow night, hopefully it will be sorted out by then - however the site is also not working correctly, very jerky/sticky when trying to load pages/place new ads/write this post.

My new listings for today have no thumbnails - I sincerely hope that somebody is at home at BoB!! We will no doubt get the reason for this gremlin, hopefully, sooner than later

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

My thumbnails are about 75 % missing 25 % present, no pattern as such, new & old, buy nows & auction, though haven't checked completely. Darn Gremlins ! Hope BoB can find them & sort out. Cannot comment on speed or hiccups on site as my ADSL is up to maggots at the moment so wouldn't be able to distinguish between the 2.

admin    0
admin

Duplicate thread. Closed. Thank you.