Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Missing thumbnails

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

It would sincerely be appreciated if someone could look into the matter of some of my thumbnails that have gone missing...

After a very rough weekend (came home after a few days in PE to discover that our full chest deep freezer had been off for several days!), the last thing I need is to have to battle with or to reload my thumbnails - which in a way isn't really possible considering my pc harddrive packed up a few weeks ago and I lost everything (haven't had a chance yet to send the HD up to Jhb yet).

The missing thumbnails seem to be on random buy now listings only - example: item numbers 114770161, 114770159, 114769116, 114496037, etc (wide range of dates).

Please help!

rezizter    10
rezizter
It would sincerely be appreciated if someone could look into the matter of some of my thumbnails that have gone missing...

After a very rough weekend (came home after a few days in PE to discover that our full chest deep freezer had been off for several days!), the last thing I need is to have to battle with or to reload my thumbnails - which in a way isn't really possible considering my pc harddrive packed up a few weeks ago and I lost everything (haven't had a chance yet to send the HD up to Jhb yet).

The missing thumbnails seem to be on random buy now listings only - example: item numbers 114770161, 114770159, 114769116, 114496037, etc (wide range of dates).

Please help!

All fixed up :wink:

Please accept our apologies, you checked the listings in a quick change we were doing on our side. Please let me know if you have any further issues

Cali Craft and Gems

Thank you! :cheesy:

(*stress levels subsiding slightly*)

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

09.27.13 (almost midnight thirty this side) - Lots of thumbnails have gone 'poof'. Some going back to opening the 17th; maybe further... didn't check... and some just opened yesterday. (They were there earlier today.) Last time they disappeared (issue w/BoB servers or some such thing), they were never 'recovered' and I had to re-do.

These are auctions. Didn't check Buy Now (near scared out of my 'drillies' to 'take a gander' at all those).

Not sure whether to laugh, cry, scream, pull my hair out --- shoot-a-bug, I'll just have a 'menopausal moment' and do it all....

537920_514179568671927_1225605068_n_zps55da9604.jpg

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

voldermort    10
voldermort

Many, many items of mine - both Buy Nows & Auctions, ending today are missing thumbnails. So far I have only checked items ending today, but I have found at least 200??

Just gone onto Relistings and the first page of 100 shows at least half with no thumbnails.

Cali Craft and Gems

I've just noticed stacks of mine are missing again...

voldermort    10
voldermort

all fine now, thank you.

Cali Craft and Gems

Same here - thanks! :)

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Quick 'scroll thru' and looks like they have re-appeared. Thanks!

Ruthie

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Quick 'scroll thru' and looks like they have re-appeared. Thanks!

Ruthie

this is not fixed yet and a major problem for crazy wed sales!!!

Still not showing on my selling page when i open my items,but the thumbnail is showing on the listing on home pages ??why is this?

neil

here are two auction id for examples-115122944 and 115132889

on my selling page when i open the item then the thumbnail is missing,but when i go to home page then the thumbnail is there,but when u open the item to view then the thumbnail is missing-lots of my items show this problem!

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

Cali Craft and Gems

And the problem has raised it's ugly head - again!

No thumbnails mean far lower sales for the weekend! Not acceptable!

Kit W    10
Kit W

I have a similar problem - half of the images are missing in action. Last time Cuan had to sort it out as the auction had already opened. I sincerely hope that this is not the case again. Regards. Kit W

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
I have a similar problem - half of the images are missing in action. Last time Cuan had to sort it out as the auction had already opened. I sincerely hope that this is not the case again. Regards. Kit W

I sincerely hope BOB is looking into this urgently,i know it is sunday but for a lot of us on this site we are on duty almost 24/7 and i hope this gets sorted immediately.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Planned on loading today but I think I will have to hold on as already have a wack of thumbnails missing !

voldermort    10
voldermort

Instead of getting better it is getting worse, since I last checked even more of my items now have missing thumbnails.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Instead of getting better it is getting worse, since I last checked even more of my items now have missing thumbnails.

Disappointing no communications or action from BOB on this situation,Sunday is big listing day for many part time sellers and also full time sellers.

This is tantamount to having a patient in intensive care and having no doctor on duty!!

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

Kit W    10
Kit W
Disappointing no communications or action from BOB on this situation,Sunday is big listing day for many part time sellers and also full time sellers.

This is tantamount to having a patient in intensive care and having no doctor on duty!!

It is bad that nobody has communicated the problem to us yet - items listed this morning together with yesterdays still have no thumbnails:mad::mad::mad::mad:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
It is bad that nobody has communicated the problem to us yet - items listed this morning together with yesterdays still have no thumbnails:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Will it help if we shout: WE NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Edited by MiemsJewels

kebs    10
kebs

Also having the same problem on my side...

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Dear Admin,

Send a bit of your good Mojo my way, also missing lots of thumbnails.:huh::sad2: Ta

JANDS    10
JANDS

Like yah man.......I never complain but I am missing goeters too.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

hi there - we are fixing the missing ones now - should be 1-2 hours...

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

First had to find the "missing doctors" perhaps,after all it is sunday??

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thank you,all seems back on track now,hope it stays that way

neil

Kit W    10
Kit W

What was the problem Mac?