Sign in to follow this  
Mad about Jack

So browsing the Wednesday auctions I find this.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Suspect !

Just looked at his previous car sale where it had 17000km on clock, new car only used thrice for test drives ! Really ?

Edited by NooNooBug

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack
Suspect !

Just looked at his previous car sale where it had 17000km on clock, new car only used thrice for test drives ! Really ?

funny thing, the car you are talking about: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/114216904/_2013_KIA_PICANTO_LX_NEW_VALUE_R145000_45000KM_WITH_5_YEAR_MAINTANCE_PLAN_SPARE_KEY.html

was sold by: FlareTec, http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/113831155/_2013_KIA_PICANTO_LX_NEW_VALUE_R132000_15000KM_WITH_5_MAINTANCE_PLAN_SPARE_KEY.html

to gideondeon

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/user/2149394/gideondeon

Not sure how donovanmafukidze got the car.

And Flaretec was a leading bidder on donovanmafukidze auction,

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/114216904/_2013_KIA_PICANTO_LX_NEW_VALUE_R145000_45000KM_WITH_5_YEAR_MAINTANCE_PLAN_SPARE_KEY.html

Edited by Mad about Jack

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Wow that is looking even more suspect ! Only a few days between sales and an extra 2000km ! Exact description & photos too ! I think BoB need to investigate this one ! Send info to Community Watch.

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

No proof so no won't send details to Community Watch.

Delicious    10
Delicious

Hi Lou

I've sent speculation through to community watch and said 'maybe i'm wrong but please won't you have a look' and I have been right in a number of cases...

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Hi, according to your ad this car has a indicative market price of R220,000 and it is a 1996 model. Could you please inform me how you got to this amount? - Asked by PIKEHJ (95 rating2.gif)

24 Sep 13:49

A:

OMG. I am sorry for that error. Please ignore that. I think it was an error made when listing the item online. Very sorry for the inconvenience caused

Delicious    10
Delicious

Now that's something completely different. Happily ever after? ;)

dstorm    10
dstorm

Owner was a "white lady".

Is this sexist or racist?

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

Not one of the two...plain dumb remark

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Getting interesting now:

What security do I have for the vehicle (Maybe I win the auction) and paid the first deposit ?

Can You provide proper security for the vehicle afterwards I paid the deposit

and if I can't even come and see it, HOW DO I COLLECT ?

Please advise as this looks a bit dodgy !!!

Regards - Asked by Horny Hardi (623 rating4.gif)

25 Sep 00:28

A:

Thanks for asking. After winning the Auction you pay full amount into Bidorbuy account not my personal account, thats the security part. You can use the email address provided at the bottom of the Auction to ask anything and request any pictures you might need. Never mind about the deposit part it was for those who make offers otherwise if you win the Auction and make payment into Bidorbuy then tou can come and collect the Car. We do not allow people to just come and see because its not that safe. The Car is at a house which is very risky to let anyone know or come to the house. Only the one who has paid can be provided with the address. Hope you understand where I am coming from. Regards

25 Sep 00:51

Q:

You need to answer our questions.What is the current trade in value of the model?That the car has not been used much is irrelevant to us as buyers.220 000kms is not been used much.The current trade in value of the car is important to us.The 1996 model and not been used much is irrelevant to use. Question for us is the current trade in value of the car.Send better pictures of the engine, speedometer and other relevant postures of the car.(Do not be evasive, we will spend our money).If you need us as buyers, be open. - Asked bycmayeza (58 rating2.gif)

25 Sep 00:11

A:

Sorry if there is any question I refused to answer. About pictures I noted that I can only send to email addresses because I cannot edit the Auction once it has started (Bidorbuy does not give us that option). I will take all desired pictures tomorrow because its late, they wont be clear. I do not know the current price of the car, maybe you can check since I stated that its 1996 model. Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused. Regards

UPDATED: 25 Sep 00:23

I submitted my email address so that you contact me and will provide you with all that you need. Hope this finds you well

25 Sep 00:16

Q:

Hi, is it possible to come view the car first prior to bidding? - Asked by Lisa18 (1)

24 Sep 22:34

A:

You can see the car through emails. You ask for anything including pictures and will supply them to you. Its not safe to just make people know the location of the car. just for safety precions

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

I see the original listing for the Audi was removed, can anyone tell me why ? Andries perhaps ?