Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Buyer wants returned parcel after receiving it?

wayjen

This morning we receive an email from a Buyer who attaches a picture of a screenshot of his parcel being returned to us and wanted our help. He claims the PO lost the item and they then returned the item to us as per the screenshot and he wants to know the way forward.

The strangest part of this incident is that firstly the "lost" parcel was somehow found and returned to us without notifying the Buyer and secondly the Buyer rated us and thanked us for the parcel received and all was in order and would do business with us again.

I have asked the Buyer to clarify this and get back to me.

Just Beachin

This guy may be confused with another seller, I've found that some buyers think this is one big company and we are the workers.

Then again, this could be all in your imagination due to your jet lag:rolleyes::laugh:

Not1CentMore
... this could be all in your imagination due to your jet lag:rolleyes::laugh:

Or... could be the plastic surgery Wayne mentioned in another post (surgeon took up too much 'slack' and now his brain cells are trying to sort out reality from imagination:whistling:).

Ruthie

Just Beachin

Now I'm concerned, you know it could be permanent delirious hallucinations brought on by the Florida sunburn....it happens:cry:

Not1CentMore
Now I'm concerned, you know it could be permanent delirious hallucinations brought on by the Florida sunburn....it happens:cry:

Or... the humidity and daily showers; rust and rot, ya know:hm:.

Or... a lightning bolt hit him and he is horribly confused and just not himself:

jumpring_zpsacea0bc2.gif

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

Just Beachin

Darn, my finger is going square and bulbous, trying to hit my like button:mad:!!

NooNooBug

Darn missing like button !

wayjen

Bunch of clowns!! :toung:

I am still waiting from a response from the Buyer.

wayjen

The guy emailed me saying he rated me because he tracked the item to his post office and then the post office lost the parcel and I assume found it again and sent it back to us after 3 months. I told him to contact his post office and ask them to get the parcel back and because I am in the USA, I am unable to get the item for him.

ATA STAMP CENTRE
The guy emailed me saying he rated me because he tracked the item to his post office and then the post office lost the parcel and I assume found it again and sent it back to us after 3 months. I told him to contact his post office and ask them to get the parcel back and because I am in the USA, I am unable to get the item for him.

Not good enough!!Fly back immediately and collect the parcel and personally deliver it to the client.

Then ,and then only may u go and enjoy your holiday!!

Some sellers,really ,no service!!:wtf::grin:

wayjen
Not good enough!!Fly back immediately and collect the parcel and personally deliver it to the client.

Then ,and then only may u go and enjoy your holiday!!

Some sellers,really ,no service!!:wtf::grin:

My arms are still sore from flying here, let me get some rest then I will head back.

Just Beachin

Darn, it getting flatter now, and spreading out like a toe....#!!@%*#$ like Button!

Just Beachin

Wayne, can we get back to your story? My new toe's got a corn!

wayjen

This is a weird case.

The coins were "returned" to Cape Town and collected or signed for by someone and the buyer furnished me with this persons name and ID number. The buyer said the PO have launched an investigation, all this happened about a week ago.

Today the buyer emails saying he got his coins and all was in perfect condition.

Strange but True!

NooNooBug

Sounds like one of those cases where it is better for your mental health NOT to try think it through but just say "ooh Kaaay ! Whateva !"

Just Beachin

Your Freaking me out, Man!

wayjen

I wonder if this event or other factors have contributed to my high blood pressure? I don't know what my BP is at this moment but last week it was 149/89.