Sign in to follow this  
EdgeyDragon

Is Coffee a laxative?

EdgeyDragon    10
EdgeyDragon

Other Home Decor - Buy South African! Enamel Mug : Koo Baked Beans for sale in Durban (ID:112945818)

Beans and coffee. Can't seem to relate the two together in my mind and I am very sure I wouldn't want to. I honestly can't imagine having my morning coffee with beans staring back at me. Is there a possibility that they send a free Cowboy and a camp fire with this?

And ps. Hi all (wave) long time no see :razz:

svw    10
svw

Just the kind of thing to send to family and friends scattered across the globe - baked beans and 'Moer Koffie' with a message attached "stay awake and fly - hope to see you soon"...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I think just the thought of coffee at this time of the afternoon has jinxed me. As I was wanting to post a reply, the system just deleted me and I had to re-log onto the forum. I am getting too old for these strange phenomena. Must be Friday, 13th! I shall spit in my hat and do a dance around it.

EdgeyDragon    10
EdgeyDragon

Hi Lilly :) nice to see you :smile:

I think just the thought of coffee at this time of the afternoon has jinxed me. .

The coffee, not the beans?

and

As I was wanting to post a reply, the system just deleted me and I had to re-log onto the forum. I am getting too old for these strange phenomena. Must be Friday, 13th! I shall spit in my hat and do a dance around it.

So in other words you had 'bean', gone and came baked again"

:blink1:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I seem to have opened the can of beans - no problem logging in today but disappointed our "like" button is still hibernating. (Yes, I understand it is being attended to!)

Compliments to Sean of BoB IT for helping me sort out the problem I had in trying to log onto the forum. And thanks to Andries for his help in getting Sean to contact me. You both deserve a few Bells!