Sign in to follow this  
luniko2012

Item not received

luniko2012    10
luniko2012

In the event whereby you didn't receive the item you bought but others received, is it wrong to rate "awaiting item" with neutral rating?

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Before you rate, contact the Seller. Most Sellers will gladly assist you. Parcels shipped the same day to different Buyers do not always arrive the same day or even the same week. A lot of 'variables' can come into play.

Ruthie

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

I agree with Ruthie strongly, Please give your seller a chance to figure out what is wrong first..Have you checked your tracking number first? There have been strike action in Gautang from the end of August...there is no need for hasty rating without checking all the variables

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Welcome to the forum lunika I strongly agree with Ruthie and Just Beachin. It's VERY unfair to give a seller a neutral rating because of the post office snail service. Not even to speak about the strike. I suggest you track your parcel via www.parceltrack.co.za using the tracking number you received from the seller. If the seller send your parcel it's not their fault.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Always treat your sellers as if you bought your item from i.e. "Game" where you cannot press a button to communicate.

You would have to phone or call at the shop.Invariably something has gone wrong that is beyond the sellers control especially if they have a good track record.

Newbies on Bidorbuy tend to get trigger happy with those rating buttons.It is probably because buying online is daunting for new buyers.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

As has been said above, wait before rating. Once you have tracked your parcel and you know where it is you can then decide...sometimes there is a delay depending on which province you are in, I have noticed that sending parcels to Natal take an extra day or 2. Also the SAPO system of sending notices to receivers seems to be a bit slack / faulty. Often a parcel will be sitting at your PO waiting to be collected and on Tracking says First Notification, but you haven't received any slip ! Don't wait to get a slip rather track yourself ! Good luck !