Sign in to follow this  
Nubbi

My new book

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Geluk Shane !!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Hope your book goes where you want it to. Congratulations on getting it all together, it is no small feat to get a book published.

I'm intrigued though - I see in your blog that you are keen for SAfricans to pull their thumb out and get active with seeking to pull this country back into shape. Are you meaning:

1) All SAfricans

2) White SAfricans

3) White Afrikaners?

It is this excerpt from your blog that gives me pause...

"it is time to show the world what we are made of, that we are the same nation that made the British empire tremble with fear, the same nation that tamed Shaka Zulu’s savages! Yes, the same people who required only a handful of men to slay the rampaging hordes at blood river!! Show some pride in your heritage! You can call us Boers all you want because we don’t see it as an insult, we see it as a compliment and a badge of honour! We survived the onslaught of the British empire and we will survive the onslaught of the ANC! Arm yourselves – be vigilant and demand the rights enjoyed by people all over the world."

So are you calling on Afrikaners to rise up and carry arms and fight? Intrigued.

Nubbi    10
Nubbi

I was calling on all white south africans, as I believe that if they dont start to rise soon they will become extinct.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
I was calling on all white south africans, as I believe that if they dont start to rise soon they will become extinct.

Thanks for clearing that up...

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

The hidden reality.. know who your enemy is

Nubbi says...

"it is time to show the world what we are made of, that we are the same nation that made the British empire tremble with fear, the same nation that tamed Shaka Zulu’s savages! Yes, the same people who required only a handful of men to slay the rampaging hordes at blood river!! Show some pride in your heritage! You can call us Boers all you want because we don’t see it as an insult, we see it as a compliment and a badge of honour! We survived the onslaught of the British empire and we will survive the onslaught of the ANC! Arm yourselves – be vigilant and demand the rights enjoyed by people all over the world."

One of the great travesties is the fact that history is almost always distorted and reflects the sole interests of the winner.

The white Afrikaner is really stuck between "die boom en die bas" in modern S Africa because from the time when the UK took control in the early 1800s they were in a no win position. Just like today the Imperialism (read big business) of the hidden faces back then (Cecil Rhodes, Barny Barnato etc.. ) and their backers (the Rothschlds) were ever in the wings waiting for something of financial value to be discovered in S Africa. (Visit the new Big Hole of Kimberley display and see for yourself the role the Rothschilds played).

When the big hole of Kimberley was discovered first the Griqua then the Boers (who used questionable tactics to displace the Griqua) were sent packing ... the largely untold story of the British Imperial Govts unilateral confiscation of Griqualand West from the Griqua to secure Kimberley came back to haunt the Afrikaners when the issue of the exact location of David's grave (in the OFS) saw Kimberley suddenly fall under British (Griqualand West) control. The irony is that the land on which the big hole of Kimberley is located was once in the freehold ownership of a Griqua - it was taken from him by the Boers with the support of the British based in Cape Town prior to the discovery of diamonds there.

The ownership of the Kimberley lands for both the Griqua and the Boers was simply to build a future for their families. For the British Imperialists living in the City of London it was all about money. Money won.

Of course when gold was first found on the Witwatersrand (now Gauteng) an excuse was quickly conceived to remove the legitimate Boer Republic under Paul Kruger.

My point in all this is that NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Today what is going on in the Middle East is a modern day reflection of what happened in South Africa many generations ago.

Whether you are an Afrikaner, Zulu, Martian, Islamic, Jew, Fijian, Australian, Chinese or Brazilian the end game is the same - if you have something the elite money power want they will use their mainstream media and their military power to take it from you.

There has never been a nation that has successfully stood up to this immoral tiny elite group who use unlimited supplies of FIAT money to pull the strings behind the global system... if the Afrikaners, ANC and all South Africans could unite as one and support the nationalisation of all foreign owned South African mines and major assets it would make it very difficult for this money power to use the humanitarian excuse of military action currently being used in Syria and many other regions where there are assets they want to control and benefit from.

My message is simple - we are all facing the same enemy. For example, the shocking salaries paid to mine workers reflects one thing - the profit margin paid to foreign shareholders who care diddly-squad about you or your country. Whether you are a business owner, a manager, or the cleaner it matters not... THIS simple fact is the great equaliser - you are a slave to their system.

I will leave you with a couple of short Youtube video clips to support what I am claiming:

BBC looks at the imperial roots of Syria - fascinating documentary

Scott Balson

Edited by ndoa18

qball    10
qball

Scott, you are going off topic...

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
Scott, you are going off topic...

Interesting take on Scott's comment qball. I thought it was right on topic. I though Scott was merely amplifying the concept that our perceived enemy is not always the real enemy - much like the tale of the chicken, the cow and the fox.

Our greatest enemy in this country can not be assessed by how levels of skin melanin, it can however be assessed by who has the most money to pay the piper... and whose personal greed is strongest.

But maybe you're right... have a lovely evening all.

qball    10
qball
Interesting take on Scott's comment qball. I thought it was right on topic. I though Scott was merely amplifying the concept that our perceived enemy is not always the real enemy - much like the tale of the chicken, the cow and the fox.

Our greatest enemy in this country can not be assessed by how levels of skin melanin, it can however be assessed by who has the most money to pay the piper... and whose personal greed is strongest.

But maybe you're right... have a lovely evening all.

Hi MsPlod

The topic is not about FIAT money. Unfortunately Scott has a habit of bringing this into almost every single post. The topic is not about the "FIAT money" theories, it is about Nubbi's book relating to a specific topic which is not FIAT money.

qball    10
qball

I will remind you again, this is not the thread to discuss FIAT money issues. This is not a private soap box. You take every opportunity you can to hijack threads about FIAT money, just the mere mention of it is an attempt to get your agenda onto the forum. Please do not post about it again.