Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

I am keeping this!!!

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

In June.... I sold a mediocre item for R25.... postage was R25 as well (order placed and paid for by buyer)... In July.... I received the item back.... Was not collected after notification..... I phoned the Buyer (work number) and was told she would only be back at work the next week..... I also sent an e-mail to the only available address......

2 weeks later.... I got a reply.... "sorry... keep the item... it was my mistake"!!...... I said nope!... I will send it in any case.... I paid for the (additional) shipping.... and sent the tracking to the buyer.....

Today.... the item was received by me again... Item not collected by the buyer after notification!!!......

I think I am entitled to keep this item now..... It will be relisted..... Do the buyer have grounds to file a negative report????

staccato    10
staccato
In June.... I sold a mediocre item for R25.... postage was R25 as well (order placed and paid for by buyer)... In July.... I received the item back.... Was not collected after notification..... I phoned the Buyer (work number) and was told she would only be back at work the next week..... I also sent an e-mail to the only available address......

2 weeks later.... I got a reply.... "sorry... keep the item... it was my mistake"!!...... I said nope!... I will send it in any case.... I paid for the (additional) shipping.... and sent the tracking to the buyer.....

Today.... the item was received by me again... Item not collected by the buyer after notification!!!......

I think I am entitled to keep this item now..... It will be relisted..... Do the buyer have grounds to file a negative report????

The buyer can't neg rate you, especially after you mailed it a second time at your own cost. It's yours, the buyer said so!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Cheetah, the buyer said you must keep the parcel. So keep it!!

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Your lucky to even get a response from the buyer, I have also had a few of these buyers who dont collect and don't seem to care about having the item. I usually hang on to it for 6 mos, but in your case I think your justified to re list it:cool:

JANDS    10
JANDS

If it's something mediocre but totally uber-cool, send it to me. :nuts:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

I "collected" 2 large plastic bags full of unclaimed parcels in more than 4 years time. Can I describe it as "Vintage" and re-list it now?

JANDS    10
JANDS
I "collected" 2 large plastic bags full of unclaimed parcels in more than 4 years time. Can I describe it as "Vintage" and re-list it now?

Watse goeters Miems? Share wif the uncle!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Watse goeters Miems? Share wif the uncle!

Mostly jewelry JANDS.

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

My hubby said he wants to relist me as a vintage item..... Can he after 35 years???? Think he should keep me..... Lol

JANDS    10
JANDS
My hubby said he wants to relist me as a vintage item..... Can he after 35 years???? Think he should keep me..... Lol

One for you Yia.

After being married for 43 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 19-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a R1m home, a R350k car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 60-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 19-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Lol Yia Yia. He should get a good price seeing that you are vintage now. JANDS and your wife is a very wise lady. Come to think about it, I will take her advise. I mean after 37 years of marriage I can trade my hubby in for a 25 year old guy. Could nogal work for me. :awesome:

Edited by MiemsJewels

JANDS    10
JANDS
Lol Yia Yia. He should get a good price seeing that you are vintage now. JANDS and your wife is a very wise lady. Come to think about it, I will took her advise. I mean after 37 years of marriage I can trade my hubby in for a 25 year old guy. Could nogal work for me. :awesome:

Jirre sis....that's not me. Thats some other dof oke. Took me years to train mine, not going to trade her in for nuffink. Plus, I smaak the cherry stukkend! :love:

Have a lekker day!

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

You see gentlemen the story is this-- when you have been married for 25 years you get paroled for good behaviour

The trouble is no man has ever qualified.:angel::rolleyes:

JANDS    10
JANDS
You see gentlemen the story is this-- when you have been married for 25 years you get paroled for good behaviour

The trouble is no man has ever qualified.:angel::rolleyes:

Perhaps the gentlemen in question have yet to find a lady worth the good behaviour. Maybe I have been fortunate to have met some really good ones from both sides of the sexual divide.

geewhizz    20
geewhizz
Perhaps the gentlemen in question have yet to find a lady worth the good behaviour. Maybe I have been fortunate to have met some really good ones from both sides of the sexual divide.

Don't get all sensitive Jands.

All women are born good .They are every man's sanctification.I would not part with mine afterall it took 40 years to train him.:laugh:

JANDS    10
JANDS
Don't get all sensitive Jands.

All women are born good .They are every man's sanctification.I would not part with mine afterall it took 40 years to train him.:laugh:

Some just grow cranky and then there are those that pontificate eh? :rolleyes:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Oh but when JANDS wears his bowler hat of course he'll have the ladies chasing him!