Sign in to follow this  
TribalTrade

Excellent Service from Bidorbuy Staff

TribalTrade    10
TribalTrade

"Ace" picked up the phone yesterday and attended to a query I had. This guy went beyond excellent service to assist me and a new buyer. THANK YOU!

Customer service is tough in any industry. However, companies and organizations that provide amazing service to every customer have a clear competitive advantage. Unlike differentiators of quality, innovation or price, great customer service is a differentiator that can’t be bought; it’s a competitive advantage that can only be earned. Not only can improving customer experience provide a means of differentiating your brand, good experiences lead to greater customer and employee loyalty, satisfaction, and retention, and a better bottom line.

I would also like to extent my gratitude towards every other staff member that I dealt with in the past. YOU GUYS ROCK!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Yeppers... BoB staff will move heaven and earth and re-align the sun, moon and stars if they can to help Buyers and Sellers.

Ruthie

qball    10
qball

Thank you for your feedback, we have employed a number of new staff and I am happy to hear reports like this.

Thank you again!