Sign in to follow this  
KWALITY STAMPS

Help us choose a name

KWALITY STAMPS    10
KWALITY STAMPS

Hallo to all the BoBers and stamp collectors and dealers.

As you all know, we have been running a competition to win a penny black and want to thank all who have entered and given suggestions, in some cases over 20 suggestions. We have narrowed it down to the final 2 names and are asking for your help in deciding, please reply to the post with your suggestions. We most probably will play with the wording of the winning choice. The winner will be announced on BoB on the 9th/10th of June.

The 2 names are as follows.

1. KWALITY STAMPS

2. ISITAMPO AFRICA – PHILATELIC EMPORIUM

The following is the competition. (I am not shouting, this is how we wrote it on BoB, full of excitment).

AFTER 15 YEARS IN THE STAMP TRADE, CG STAMPS AND COLLECTABLES (AKA THE STAMPMAN) HAS NOW DECIDED TO GET INTO PARTNERSHIP WITH SAVO2007 TO FURTHER EMBRACE STAMP COLLECTING IN THE 21ST CENTURY. WE WILL BE ABLE TO DELIVER A MORE PROFFESIONAL APPROACH WITH ACTIVE MARKETING AND SELLING TO YOU THE CLIENT. WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER A BETTER SELECTION OF MATERIAL SPANNING THE CONTINENT. SO, TO WIN YOUR OWN PENNY BLACK ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COME UP WITH A NEW COMPANY NAME FOR THE PARTNERSHIP, WIN ONE OF OUR AUCTIONS ON BoB AND WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR ORDER, SEND US A NOTE WITH YOUR SUGGESTION. THE WINNER, GETS A PENNY BLACK, GRATIS. THE NEW NAME WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON BoB ON THE 3RD OF JUNE 2009.

Once again, thanks to all those who entered

2dblue    10
2dblue

My choice is option 1 - KwalityStamps

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello Clinton and Savo (in alphabetical order)

I prefer option 2:

ISITAMPO AFRICA – PHILATELIC EMPORIUM. It would fit well with 2010.

Just one problem:

TO WIN YOUR OWN PENNY BLACK

I would prefer to win YOUR Penny Black.

All of the best with your new venture and regards.

Jacques

Delicious    10
Delicious

I'd like to hijack this thread.. :D - I need to name a coffee shop based on the grounds of Ludwigs Roses Egoli.. They say we can pinch a rose name but none of the names "grab" me.. any name ideas?? Currently we have "Delicious" as an option (why not? it's already my BOB user name :-)) or "Lavender Jade (a rose name), or Forever Friends (also a rose name). It needs to be short, punchy, and not sound too silly when you have to answer the phone for deliveries into the business park nearby... :D

KWALITY STAMPS    10
KWALITY STAMPS

I'd like to hijack this thread

Hi Jacques and 2dblue, thank you for your feedback.

Hi Delicious, we don't mind you hijacking this thread, but please do give us a suggestion on your thought to the thread that we started, otherwise it just wouldn't work out for us to carry on trying to get input from the stamp community if they are only answering your thread and forget about ours, as we have a limited time on our thread.

Thanks

Savo

P.S.

Jacques, place a bid on the penny black on BoB, just think, you could get it for R1.

Delicious    10
Delicious

I like option 1. Have an awesome day.

KWALITY STAMPS    10
KWALITY STAMPS

We would like to thank all those who have entered the win your own Penny Black competition. It was a difficult decision, which took a lot of thought. As we felt that both names were really good, we decided to award both the finalists. So congratulations Xonitis and Superswede. (Your prize is on its way to you). Savo2007 will over time change to Kwality Stamps and Clinton Goslin will change over to Isitampo Africa Auctioneers, both names are divisions of CG.Stamps and Collectables. Over the next few weeks will be listings lots of top quality material under the buy now options as well as the normal auction site. Once again, we would like to thank all who have participated in this venture.