Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

This is Fraud

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Typan is selling this item

Here's the problem.

Scottsdale is a very highly regarded silver bullion company trading in the US... their slogan is "The most distinguished name in bullion"

see this link

In an earlier post made today I noted how South African buyers were buying copies of 1931 3d pieces sold for just $2 on the Internet.

In my view the selling of silver or gold clad medallions/bars/coins etc.. should be banned on BoB - all BoB is doing is opening itself to legal action from legitimate institutions who find their names being dragged through the mud by the exploitation of their product by Chinese based Mafia...

If you are part of the chain in reselling their fraudulent products it does not matter.

STOP ALL SELLING OF SILVER OR GOLD CLAD BULLION COINS/BARS etc.. on BOB

or face the consequences.

Businesses like Scottsdale are very big and will protect their name.. this is what they say in "About Us".

The simple solution is to STOP ALL SELLING OF SILVER OR GOLD CLAD BULLION COINS/BARS etc.. on BOB

The resellers (in this case Typan) are buying clad pieces created in contravention of any moral business practice and reselling for a profit here on BoB.

In my view this is fraud.

Scott Balson

Edited by ndoa18