Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Caught on cctv

Little Miss Muffet

This is a genuine image of a gang of robbers caught on CCTV from a nearby neighbourhood watch.The first thing that struck me here is, they look well dressed and decent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4737[/ATTACH]:shock:

Edited by geewhizz

rezizter

unbelievable and in broad daylight

Miss Jewels

....and around the corner from me...About 7km on the other side of Brackenfell. Luckily we are in a security area, but it still happens here too.

YiaYia1

Just bought is Seapoint.. Hope it is safe

lilythepink

Hope you'll be happy in your Sea Point home, YiaYia. I don't think it's safe anywhere in the bigger cities though - even living in a security area!

You're all welcome to move to Grahamstown where we have about 12 burglaries a month (most of which are caught by our efficient HiTec Security) and about 4 motor vehicles stolen in a month!

We do warn people (women and men) not to walk the streets alone at night - better to be with a few friends for safety's sake.

svw

In our corner of the woods, a few months back, the culprits for a large portion of all half house burglaries for the past two years were discovered living in a very upmarket suburb with their garage packed to the hilt.

YiaYia1

At the moment I life in Magaliesburg, where we have 1hi-jacking a year. My Seapoint place is for break aways to hear the sea. Was in Grahamstown in June. Saw the most beautiful buildings and old houses.

Cali Craft and Gems

We also have a very low crime rate in Oudtshoorn - or at least in our section of town.

I discovered last night that for the past two days / two nights that the gate to our back door was unlocked and open and the back door was unlocked. Hubby had "forgotten" about it when he'd gone out over the weekend! If we'd been in PE still we would probably have had unwelcomed visitors within the first 24 hours!

But re the chaps in the image - we "scan" people at the shop gate before buzzing them in and if these individuals had come to the gate (ie dressed decently), they would have been allowed in! (you get some really undesirable characters in all colours, shapes and sizes wanting to come into the shop!)