Sign in to follow this  
paul1

Watch these negative ratings

paul1

. Ok my fault. I guess Ishould have looked harder, but all of the 35 negative ratings this pearler has notched up in the past 12 days were not there when I checked his profile. I have filed a SNC and lo and behold I am told that he still wants to pay for the item and is being given another 7 days by BoB. Mr Admin go and have a look at the ratings for baisero he/she should not be allowed to trade never mind be given more time to pay. I am the loser here and could have re listed my item twice over in the time he has wasted,e is clearly still active and is merely choosing which items to pay for and which to ignore.

Tagless
. Ok my fault. I guess Ishould have looked harder, but all of the 35 negative ratings this pearler has notched up in the past 12 days were not there when I checked his profile. I have filed a SNC and lo and behold I am told that he still wants to pay for the item and is being given another 7 days by BoB. Mr Admin go and have a look at the ratings for baisero he/she should not be allowed to trade never mind be given more time to pay. I am the loser here and could have re listed my item twice over in the time he has wasted,e is clearly still active and is merely choosing which items to pay for and which to ignore.

I have dealt with this buyer, he was in the hospital for awhile, he contacted me via phone, very friendly. After a 5 min conversation we worked it out and he made payment right away. I would suggest to give him a call perhaps. Just my opinion in any case.

qball

His account was disabled and he was requested to conclude all outstanding orders.